Recent content by Pavdogg82

1. Pavdogg82

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Finals Week 1 | vs Manly | 4:05pm Sunday @ Accor

I'm starting to get this bad feeling that we will be 4 behind and about to score and instead of Preston being on the field, he will be benched while Salmon takes his minutes. We're attacking their line and about to score when Salmon takes one of his usual options: 1. Runs a decoy which turns...
  2. Pavdogg82

Score prediction/crowd/man of the match vs manly

I'll go left field with Tracey to have an Edwards like performance with MOM. I think the crowd will be lower - 42,000 Dogs 17-16 - Burto to kick us home
  3. Pavdogg82

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Finals Week 1 | vs Manly | 4:05pm Sunday @ Accor

Yep, if we can stay with them and be in the grind I think we can ice it at the end of the game. Bulldogs down at halftime but winning by 2. Kiraz and Critta combining to seal the win in the corner to the crowd going nuts. I believe.......
  4. Pavdogg82

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Rd 27 | vs Cowboys | 5:30pm Sat @ Accor

This week determines how far we go in the finals. If we win, we get a home final we could win and be getting close to a prelim final If we lose, we probably get bundled out in straight sets at Brookie. This game is so pivotal, fuck I'm nervous for the squad. Will be an edge of the seat game for...
  5. Pavdogg82

Preston must be pretty confused with CC. "I run better lines than Salmon" "Am more threatening with the ball" "Better defensively" "Better hair" "And yet each week Salmon eats into more of my minutes......wtf Cirro?"
  6. Pavdogg82

Eli Clark is on extended bench, I think Ciraldo will do the ole switcharoo. Clark and Critta in the centres, Kiraz and Foxx on the wings. Right side Kiraz and Critta to carve up princess Val. Foxx to run 2 in against old man Feldt.
  7. Pavdogg82

Hope we can get our squad right for round 1 of the finals. While I think we are one year away from a gf appearance, this years comp is wide open. Massive opportunity with the carnage of this round: Storm (the favourites) Penrith - minus Cleary (may be slightly off in his first game back)...
  8. Pavdogg82

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Rd 25 | vs Warriors | 6pm Friday @ NZ

I actually prefer Preston over Kiks. Yes Kiks is damaging but he pushes passes, misses first contact sometimes. Presto has people like Angus Crighton, David Fifita and Haas running at him and still never misses. He is up there in my top 3 favourite Dawgs!
  9. Pavdogg82

Stephen Crichton path to NRL immortality

Ridiculous, the man is an amazing leader and big game player. Doesn't hold a candle to players like Thurston, Smith, Lockyer etc. There are many games where Critta doesn't even bust a tackle. But I get it, he lifts those around him. Let's just all take a few deep breaths and say he has been a...
  10. Pavdogg82

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Rd 24| Bulldogs vs Dolphins | 3pm Saturday @ Bundaberg

Our attack is at full steam. Score vs the Drags should have been 40-10. We butchered 2 tries: 1. Kikau catches the bombs and then Hughes throws it forward. Any other player passes it to a bulldog support. 2. Burton puts Kiks through a hole, if he passes it back to Burto, he probably slides over...
  11. Pavdogg82

Official Injury updates

What round is Max King due back? Our pack will look with King, Hughes, Curran, Mann, Kiks and Presto. That is a great group of forwards!
  12. Pavdogg82

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Rd 22| Bulldogs vs Raiders| 4pm Sunday @ Belmore

Next man up. Forward pack if Curran is out: 8. Hughes 9. Mahoney 10. Morrin 11. Prestomania 12. Kiks 13. Mann 14. Hopoi 15. Hayes 16. Hayward 17. Skelton (unleash the beast late in each half to steamroll c%nts)
  13. Pavdogg82

I've been waiting for the Curran info. Someone in my SC chat said it start of the week "MCL 3-4 weeks" but he said it was a very reliable source. This fellow knows his footy as well, so I was concerned. But then hadn't heard anything on the Kennel, so assumed he was baiting me.
  14. Pavdogg82

Those of us arguing about who should be playing between Foxx and Skelton or Xerri. Remember our backline a year or 2 ago...........Perham, Flanno, Okunbor. How fkn far we've come.
  15. Pavdogg82

What Does Cameron Ciraldo see in Jaeman Salmon?

While I initially didn't like Salmon, he has definitely improved. If he is going to be picked in the starting team, it's so important that he eliminates the silly errors and penalties from his game. Yes he does heaps of intangibles (leads line speed, support play, etc). But I swear most weeks...