Recent content by Paul Doolans mirror

1. P

News Sam kasiano released from Warrington

The lgbtqrstuv That profile picture looks like nasheed dressing up as trent Barrett at an lgbtq party.
  2. P

Official Gus on Twitter

Although Terry Lamb is my favourite bulldog of all time,Steve Mortimer is right up there.As a youngster in the 80s I would always make an effort to go to the athletes foot in bankstown square to see if Turvey was there..he was always a gentleman.
  3. P

Social Media Apparently we are interested in Kurtley Beale??

No wrong michael..my source says it's michael lynagh
  4. P

Official Nsw Cup trial Team List

Trent is a Punchbowl Panthers junior
  5. P

Rumour Dodd

Quincy Dodd
  6. P

News Once in a lifetime’: How Bulldogs landed UFC’s greatest fighter straight off the plane

Fri feb9th..yesterday I saw Alexander volkanovski,his coach and Craig jones having a farewell lunch at paninotecho Lake Heights deli with about 10 of his team...I can't believe he wasn't in California already..looked like they were heading straight to the airport..talk about leaving it late.
  7. P

Old school Bulldogs and their schools

Before my time though..his brother Peter lamb came and gave a speech to the school(talk about 2nd best) ..
  8. P

Old school Bulldogs and their schools

Terry Lamb.. sefton high..
  9. P

Official RFM granted immediate release

Amazing that 1 year after being named club captain and signing a 3 yr deal and he is out the door,never seen or heard of that happening before.Gus is the best in the business at getting 'deadwood' out the door...now he needs to concentrate on getting our recruitment right,he has already got our...
  10. P

Official RFM granted immediate release

We are light on middle forwards yet we are happy to let our 'deadwood' captain leave with 2 years left on his deal = this proves how s#it ray really is.
  11. P

News NRL 2024: Strengths and weaknesses of Canterbury Bulldogs’ forward pack

Warilla gorillas..volkanovski was their front rower
  12. P

News Panthers, NRL aware of alleged Boxing Day post on Mitch Kenny's Instagram

Agree to disagree..no coke run is selling pure coke...2005 to 2007 pure was everywhere thanks to fatboy and fathead...you cook back the coke from the 0.6(gram??) bags these days and I guarantee you won't find anything over 60% at the very best...i hear the shire does a roaring trade in 30% pure...
  13. P

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

It's a shame that mac alister has had to play out of position as a dm(#6),,we really need thiago and bajcetic back fit asap with endo on national duty...there is no way arsenal or even man city could top the table with the amount of quality players out injured.
  14. P

News Panthers, NRL aware of alleged Boxing Day post on Mitch Kenny's Instagram

Your right,,any highly charged athlete can benefit from paying $300 for 0.6 of a gram of 30% pure cocaine and the other 70% of glucose and/or creatine like all these young adults do these days and think they are cool...glucose and creatine can benefit athletes.