Recent content by parragirl01

1. parragirl01

2011 NSW State Election

If you're not enrolled you won't get a fine for not voting it's only if you're on the electoral roll and you don't vote that you do. Some of our family friends haven't voted in 30 years because they've never registered , they've never received anything in the mail about it.
  2. parragirl01

Do you like the Kennel?

lol thanks mongoose. I have to say i've missed your abuse :P
  3. parragirl01

I need the Kennel's help, please.

Slippery dw about your current friends, become a Parra supporter and come hang around with me :)
  4. parragirl01

Do you like the Kennel?

I don't know how the Kennel was before, but i think it's pretty good now. The random questions that get asked in the Lounge are gold!
  5. parragirl01

Modern Family

Yeah but you've only watched one episode and thats hardly enough to make a judgment. You need to give the characters time to build, and that happens over a few episodes. I was like you, i found her voice annoying at first but now i think shes hilarious.
  6. parragirl01

ATTN Slippery and other Kennel Metrosexuals

guys these days are more obsessed with appearance than females. Im a girl and i dont even get treatment done. p.s Told you that Antonio was exotic :) Only he can pull off the sexy Spanish accent
  7. parragirl01

Learning To Drive

hahha x 2
  8. parragirl01

Yeah but the Keratin treatment in itself is maintenance. Short hair requires NOTHING :)
  9. parragirl01

As if he's not! But yeah i agree Johnny Depps hotter.
  10. parragirl01

Learning To Drive

Lucky you. When i was learning how to drive my dad paid our apparently licensed family friend to give me lessons. Worst experience ever, he nearly caused me to crash and he couldnt speak english properly so i had to guess what he was saying half the time.
  11. parragirl01

lol why's everyone so into long hair ? Are you guys trying to get the whole ' exotic, Antonio Banderas' look going :)
  12. parragirl01

Broncos Donate $25,000 to QLD Flood Appeal

Actually they are. Theres an event at Hillsong this week organised by Jarryd to raise money for the QLD floods. haha yeah i get it, id be the same with Dogs players.
  13. parragirl01

Learning To Drive

Good luck. And whatever you do, drive the speed limit as its really annoying being stuck behind L platers that are doing 30 under in a one lane street :(
  14. parragirl01

Broncos Donate $25,000 to QLD Flood Appeal

The players are attending a fundraising barbecue tommorrow at Town Hall to help raise money, and they're going to do it a few times this week as well as next week. So he isnt only praying, he's actually helping out. They're also in the process of donating money but nothing has been announced...
  15. parragirl01

Learning To Drive

I've never driven a manual car in my life, dont plan to start anytime soon as i love auto cars! Each to their own i guess. and Slip, thats exactly what i thought when i watched the movie too lol