Recent content by Parra_Power

1. Parra_Power

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmqUg9Z3-mI - Here are the highlights for the game. The second goal was really soft. At first I though Djourou was just in a poor position when the ball came in but he just couldn't match the strength of the Boca striker, that was kind of disappointing because...
  2. Parra_Power

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Yeah... well, I think it was Watford's nets so no surprises there.:p
  3. Parra_Power

Super League 2012-2014

I'm beginning to doubt the viability of the Wildcats as well. They seem to be, like the Vikings and London Broncos were in their last stints in the Super League: on a shoe-string budget. I can see them handing in their license if they maintain their current state of finances. P.S. I know the...
  4. Parra_Power

Cocky, Arrogant or plain Passionate?

Brisbane fans are okay... I agree about the Tigers though.
  5. Parra_Power

Willie Tonga released by Cowboys

We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out as the season progresses to the final. If there is sufficient cap space then hopefully Tonga will take the reigns of Reddy in the team who seems destined to leave at the end of the season.
  6. Parra_Power

Crowd Watch 2011

Apparently last night's game at Blue Tongue was sold out even though there were a few empty seats on the Grand Stand visible. I think the figure was a solid 20,059.
  7. Parra_Power

About Lockyer ...

Sharks yesterday in defence: :roflol:
  8. Parra_Power

The melbourne storm !

Yeah, remember Warriors Vs Melbourne at Olympic Park in 2008. I'll never forget that game for the rest of my life.
  9. Parra_Power

What do u all think of Billy Slater

:bump: much??? Seriously though, this is what I think of Billy Slater: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUMFgRejtjg
  10. Parra_Power

Wayne Bennett coached teams

Brilliant...:roflol:
  11. Parra_Power

The great Gosford No-Show of 2011 ...

Yeah, I heard it was sold out. A lot of the junior players at Central Coast couldn't use their free-passes because of the demand. I think it was also the 3rd time Blue-tongue stadium got a sold-out crowd of exactly 20,059. Something notable.
  12. Parra_Power

Manly vs Tigpies tonight

Tigers could of had another try to go with the 3. Lawrence missed assisting in a certain 4 pointer by not passing it to a free Farah about a mere 14m from the line. He either didn't see him in time or though he was well marked I guess. The resilience in the Tigers team was exemplified in the 2nd...
  13. Parra_Power

Manly vs Tigpies tonight

The odds of him not chucking a whine were pretty low...
  14. Parra_Power

ParraFail!

Star signing... I didn't know the club referred to Walker as their "star signing". Must of missed that. Algood was a better recruit than bloody Walker.
  15. Parra_Power

Get Well Fatty

:bump: much???