Recent content by Pappydog

1. P

What ex bulldogs players are up to these days....

Ben Barba is part of a motivational tour. He’s used as the example of what not to do in your life
  2. P

Opinion Are Tigers better than us?

Mate, on paper next year should be different. But we lack heart. There’s no point having talent on paper if you have no heart
  3. P

Opinion Are Tigers better than us?

Serious question here, because I can see us favourite for next year’s wooden spoon
  4. P

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

The curse of the 5 day turnaround
  5. P

TPJ INJURY !!! TAKE IT EASY.

I put forward Dippsy Teletubby, didn’t take
  6. P

Most satisfying Bulldogs game watched live at the Ground, not including GF's

Was there. The emotional roller coaster will never be repeated
  7. P

Was Kogarah 06 Friday night? O’Meley, Mason, Asotasi and conic I recall bent their forwards backwards all night
  8. P

I was there too. Had corporate box seats. Packed SFS Saturday night if I recall
  9. P

I was sitting at the corner at Homebush. I started the ole ole ole chant and it sounded like half the ground was singing!! What a Friday night
  10. P

37 Years Of Misery - The Drought Continues

This is brutal stuff
  11. P

Commbank Stadium

Ross St or Grose St. It’s a 5 min walk but you’ll find plenty of parking. Short stroll and your at O’Connell St lights across the road from Leagues Club / Commbank
  12. P

News Adam Elliott is going to the finals, baby!

Why don’t we have both?
  13. P

The Burton conundrum

Good points. But he has a great running game. We should sign the young Dragons half back that isn’t getting a look in because of Hunt. By all accounts, he’s the real deal
  14. P

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

I think you, and everyone who agreed with you, should shut the fuck up
  15. P

Opinion Trent People

I hear Gould is close to signing Under 8’s Panthers junior, Marcel Fernandez. Star of the distant future