Recent content by paper jam

1. P

Jersey Flegg - Round 16 - Team and Game Discussion

watching the highlights there was a couple good trys but the sharks defence was terrible I think its on the day and whoever drops back from 2nd grade will win this comp
  2. P

Shane Flanagan

does not matter who coaches us we don't have the players our forwards are ordinary and our backs cant attack simple
  3. P

2019 - Jersey Flegg - Draw, Results and Discussion Thread

Not sure, hetherington was missing, just got the feeling our forwards got tackled a bit hard today and turned it up big time, couple have got big wraps but we’re punished. Tipping old Gazza Carden will dish out a few home truths on Monday arvo about some of our forwards ticka, or lack of it
  4. P

2019 - Jersey Flegg - Draw, Results and Discussion Thread

Pretty much agree diddly with that wrap up of the game I was sitting behind Anderson and the ball coach saukuru, our forwards were completely dominated and young Ryan gray desperatley needs a spell in Sydney shield, wow he was outclassed badly by the west’s rake, he was completely dominated...
  5. P

2019 - SG Ball Cup - Draw, Results and Discussion Thread (Season Ended)

wow what happened to this kid. warren McDonnell would be having nightmares he was his golden child. he could do no wrong in McDonnell eyes
  6. P

2019 - Canterbury (NSW) Cup - Draw, Results and Discussion Thread

Bradley tried out for ball last year McDonnell didn't rate him went to st George was picked for nsw development apparently the dogs offer to talau was rubbish that's why he left
  7. P

2019 - Canterbury (NSW) Cup - Draw, Results and Discussion Thread

the 2 tigers wingers Bradley and talau both playing out of position are dogs juniors .why would we let them go. 2 of the better players on the field outshone our wingers a few blokes out there with development contracts and wraps on them they were very poor. don't know what McDonnell sees in them
  8. P

Aussie schoolboys game

. My mistake only star toa has played reserve grade, but dogs and jets would be in top 4 in super league no doubt, I'll name three players that should most certainly have been on this tour, ban nano- half from Penrith, poses way more problems than madden who is a kicker and passer who can not...
  9. P

Aussie schoolboys game

Disagree with ya there mate I think it's a big upset most of these kids played in the sgball witch is the best under 18s comp going around which the majority of the kids are 18 that's what happens when the best squad is not picked super league is the same as 2nd grade there's a few kids who...
  10. P

2019 - Jersey Flegg - Pre Season Discussion

Gotta disagree with you there mate unless you've seen something I havent watched him play a few times this year played well against the weak sides went missing against the better sides over and over his performance in sg ball grand final was disgusting, let 2 tries in and ran for a whopping 30...
  11. P

Aussie schoolboys game

We lost again 18-6 that would be one of the first times an Aussie schoolboy side has lost a series to England very disappointing I'll reserve my judgement on these kids until they play a full season of 20s
  12. P

Opinion Where are we finishing next year poll!

there is no way we will make the 8. look at our side we don't really have anyone .all the top sides have strike power we don't have it where 3/4 years away from having a top side
  13. P

2019 - SG Ball and H Matts - Pre Season Discussion

he played this year in the sgball he went okay the dogs were way to good for them that day
  14. P

Aussie schoolboys game

seen this game talau and best were the standouts I watched this ryan gray they were talking him up like hes the next cam smith I think he had 2 runs maybe 3 in the whole match maybe its just me but ill wait till he plays 20s next year to see what hes like
  15. P

Aussie schoolboys game

good luck to the kid but I wouldn't be getting carried away with schoolboy footy most of these guys youll never here of again its a big step up to senior footy