Recent content by Papa Joe

1. Papa Joe

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Last week whilst training my under 13's pathways soccer team I made them sprint through an extra set of shuttle runs because I caught some of them cheating in their final run. Only trouble is I made all 13 of them do it so those cheating knew they let down the rest of the team down and those...
  2. Papa Joe

I spoke too soon.......... The Telecrap just released their story - Premiership year I Tell You !!!
  3. Papa Joe

PREMIERSHIP YEAR I TELL YOU!!!
  4. Papa Joe

I am confused as to why this story after being released early yesterday morning, still hasn't been reported on by the other media outlets. Especially as there is nothing yet from the TeleCrap and that drunken fool Rothfield. WHY????
  5. Papa Joe

Opinion How many dogs make origin?

Like I said, just my opinion.... you're entitled to yours - that's what this thread is asking for.
  6. Papa Joe

I don't think Madge will pick him, just my opinion.
  7. Papa Joe

I reckon Turbo ends up at Fullback.
  8. Papa Joe

I think Critta is a lock at centre, Burto in consideration as the Blues have so few genuine Half options that play left side Kiraz would be on a short list for right hand Wing Options IMO, McGuire will go for big winger's ruling out To'o & Fox. Curran could be a genuine smokey. I reckon...
  9. Papa Joe

Explanation on referring decision

That's right...... absolute Bullshit!!!
  10. Papa Joe

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

Next minute.... CC throws his usual spanner in the works- Ciraldo names his run on side 1 hour prior to kick off, names Taaffe at lock and Curran goes back to the bench and King comes in for Hayward. 1. Connor Tracey But plays 7. 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Bronson Xerri 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Josh...
  11. Papa Joe

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

We know CC has changed the run on on side in every round this year 1 hour prior to kick off from what he named earlier in the week. I expect nothing different this week, and the team will change as it always has. My guess is that Hayward comes out for another middle forward - preferably king...
  12. Papa Joe

Team against the knights

We know CC plays silly buggers with the team he names and then changes them at run on. The team I think he names is - 1. Taaffe 2. Kiraz 3. Xerri 4. Crichton 5. Fox 6. Burton 7. Hutch 8. Patalo 9. Reed 10. Faamausili 11. Kikua 12. Curran 13. Salmon 14. Tracey 15. Hughes 16...
  13. Papa Joe

Opinion Curran Could Be Our Carrigan

"KEEP EM CURRAN"
  14. Papa Joe

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

WE WILL finish 6th or 7th at the end of the regular season.
  15. Papa Joe

Cameron Ciraldo

THIS!!!