Recent content by Papa Emeritus

1. Papa Emeritus

Demetriou's 27 second presser

He knew as soon as one question about coaching was asked, that was what the rest was going to be about. Why stick around with journos who just wanna roast him? TBH this was a very well handled press conference.
  2. Papa Emeritus

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

What is wrong with these turds?
  3. Papa Emeritus

Where is Xerri?

Man this is so awkward
  4. Papa Emeritus

Where is Xerri?

Well this is all disappointing to hear. I expected a lot more. Curious about Helen now
  5. Papa Emeritus

Where is Xerri?

Anyone able to fill me in? I have been too busy for NRL lately but I was really curious to see Xerri play.
  6. Papa Emeritus

Kennel app on playstore?

The admins have confirmed that the app has been discontinued due to low usage. It is recommended to use mobile site or Tapatalk.
  7. Papa Emeritus

News Sam Kerr doesn't like white fellas

Why do people who are half white always lean harder to the non white half of their ethnicity?
  8. Papa Emeritus

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Haven't been watching but I see we are going as expected
  9. Papa Emeritus

Kennel app on playstore?

Just use the mobile site
  10. Papa Emeritus

Where will we finish.

No way we make the top 8.
  11. Papa Emeritus

Merry Christmas to Everyone on TK.

Merry Christmas all But fk this weather!!!!!! My mum and I went halvsies in a new vuly swing set that I planned to build tonight for the kids >.<
  12. Papa Emeritus

Rumour Jarome Luai

I can't wait to see Luai bomb hard at the Tigers.
  13. Papa Emeritus

Stephen Crichton

People need to realise we need to get who we can. Obviously a star half back would be the best case scenario, or front rower, but fuck all available. Crighton is a good signing, I hope he goes well here.