1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Papa Emeritus's Recent Activity

1. Papa Emeritus replied to the thread The things that 'grind your gears' thread....

What even is this shit? For all we know the parents were causing some problem, there is absolutely no explanation here at all. Those...

Feb 21, 2020 at 1:03 PM
  2. Papa Emeritus rated Motorhead's post Informative in the thread Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud.

Perth mate.

Feb 21, 2020 at 11:16 AM
  3. Papa Emeritus replied to the thread Bellyache Bombshell! New Brisbane team bidding to join NRL sets sights on Storm coach.

Second Brisbane team makes a lot of sense to me. Way more than Perth or Adelaide (I think Perth should get a relocated Sydney club)....

Feb 21, 2020 at 11:13 AM
  4. Papa Emeritus rated KambahOne's post Funny in the thread Official Uncle Wayne Retiring after 2 more seasons.

Wayne is on the wane imo. His tenure as England coach was a disaster as was his last seasons at the Broncos and he's won 1 finals match...

Feb 21, 2020 at 9:20 AM
  5. Papa Emeritus replied to the thread Julian Assange – Transparency Warrior or Manchurian Candidate?.

Who knows how much of that is true, but even if it is, remember how long the bloke was locked up in there. It was something like 7...

Feb 20, 2020 at 8:25 PM
  6. Papa Emeritus rated Bad Billy's post Disagree in the thread Julian Assange – Transparency Warrior or Manchurian Candidate?.

Fuck him. shit cunt.

Feb 20, 2020 at 8:20 PM
  7. Papa Emeritus replied to the thread Movie Discussion.

I wanna watch this but I won't at the cinema. I am very glad they took the time to make sonic look better.

Feb 20, 2020 at 7:23 PM
  8. Papa Emeritus rated Freakzilla's post Funny in the thread Movie Discussion.

Sonic the Hedgehog was way better than I expected. Took my niece to watch it last week.

Feb 20, 2020 at 7:22 PM
  9. Papa Emeritus rated GDR's post Informative in the thread Official Strong squad named for Sharks trial.

Apparently not

Feb 20, 2020 at 2:31 PM