Recent content by palmbeachdog

1. P

Player Stats from the Sharks Trial

Could do worse than give Wilson a crack at fullback but should have been done already
  2. P

Should us the fans have a say in recruitment?

How old are you mate some of your posts are unbelievable
  3. P

News Shaye Faa’aoga

I know this kids family hes strong and quick and is very humble and dedicated good prospect
  4. P

Corey Waddell

Topine hoffman
  5. P

What has to change to turn this club around?

We fatigue because of errors and handing the ball back to opposition in a 10 minute block in the second half we made 41 tackes to souths 1
  6. P

Tandy: Broken Handy?

tandy has broken his finger,but will play with it strapped for the rest of the season.
  7. P

Patten signs three year deal with Salford - Official

the general ,speaking live on 2sm at 5.30
  8. P

Moore's thoughts on finals run

we are no chance.even if we won 6 in a row which is highly unlikely (we have only won 6 all year) 30 pts will be the cut off this year.
  9. P

is there any late changes to the team ?

confirmed as i said early in the week.
  10. P

is there any late changes to the team ?

turner on wing,neumann centre fit to play,halatau on bench for green
  11. P

turner,halatau training at wing and centre.

neumann fit to play.,he and turner will play.halatau to bench in place of green.
  12. P

before we get all the source questions i was told halatau and turner were running at centre and wing at training.
  13. P

he played alot at centre for the tigers also played a few games there for the kiwis..
  14. P

both neumann and winitana are very doubtful to play.turner was a chance to play last week and will start.if neumann doesnt pass a fitness test today halatau will start at centre.