Recent content by Packy

1. Packy

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

Mann is a solid player and he is the best option for that link man poisiton. Salmon was terrible at it. Edwards was terrible at it. Mann seems to be the best for it. I don't think he needs to be in the halves for it.
  2. Packy

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

I was meant to be at Ignite but as a man in his mid 40's I just stone cold fuckin forgot.
  3. Packy

Anyone heading to Infectious Grooves in Brissy? Got my tickets and I can't wait.
  4. Packy

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

The issue with Burton isn't one of lack of interest. He's just not of the leadership mindset, at least yet. Maturity isn't there in that capacity. A brilliant athlete but certainly not a Steve Price or Baa or even Josh Jackson. He's still an absolute asset to have, but we need to use him...
  5. Packy

What makes point piper more expensive than Bankstown?

Distance from CBD. Amenities. Water views and access. Same shit all over the world mate
  6. Packy

Blake Wilson

Sunshine Coast is closer to the Sydney than it is to Townsville rofl.
  7. Packy

Fuck there is a lot of good shows coming up. Mindsnare, Polaris & ABR with Kublai. Side shows. Mark of Cain. Wallet is fucked.
  8. Packy

Been listening to this quite a bit.
  9. Packy

perfect length for a song imo.
  10. Packy

Nsw Cup- Finals Week 2

Marker was square, Dummy runs from half before passing. Defender pushes arm carrier. Some how penalty. Looks like our rubbish first grade refs aren't in any danger from the next lot in line
  11. Packy

Nsw Cup- Finals Week 2

Geez the officials are bad
  12. Packy

Nsw Cup- Finals Week 2

Toia having a shocker. Usually so good at the basics. Isaac Lumelume is just rubbish. Do not understand how he is even in reggies.