Recent content by ozdog

1. O

Bondi stabbing

Exactly right, they all use it as a get out of jail free card. And you can bet your bottom dollar no matter what this scumbags motivation was today the government will only blame mental health to try keep the peace. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. O

Bondi stabbing

Fuck, the dog maggot deserved to be shot, fuck a taser and giving the piece of shit a bed and 3 meals a day whilst being sedated on drugs for the next 50 years. The copper did the right thing every day of the week. Nothing but absolute filth that doesn’t deserve to breath the same air anyone...
  3. O

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Kiraz will not play fullback, he ain’t one, never played there before, he would struggle at the back organising the defensive line. He also can’t ball play. Good at making meters with a great off load at times but that’s about it. Hopefully Ciro doesn’t pick Perham at fullback but it won’t...
  4. O

Opinion Should we sign Angus Crichton?

Rod Silva says hi Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. O

Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

Typical, the grub gets charged and we get not even a penalty, and he only gets a fine of course, fuck the NRL and their bullshit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. O

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

No way Knight did his job, we looked better with another experienced prop up front Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. O

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

He partnered Burton in the halves for NSW in under 19’s origin a few years back Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. O

Bulldogs line up round 3

1) Tracey 2) Wilson 3) Kiraz 4) Crichton 5) Fox 6) Burton 7) Hutchison 8) King 9) Mahoney 10) Hughes 11) Kikau 12) Preston 13) Salmon 14) Taffe 15) Curran 16) Knight 17) Morrin Start with Hutchinson for the fist 50 minutes in the halves with his good defence and then bring Taffe on to play...
  9. O

Trouble getting on the kennel

Same problem Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. O

The Consolidated NFL Thread

Well the nfl commissioner was shown in the box with her before the game. Still not 1 holding call on the chiefs offensive line again today. Maybe you tell me?
  11. O

I will enjoy the day win loose or draw, but fuck a win will be massive
  12. O

Hey I’m sorry to, sorry we didn’t get to kick your sorry excuse for a football team out for the 3rd straight year in a row, thanks packers.
  13. O

Go the niners, been a fan since around 2012 when Kap and harbaugh were there. Hopefully this year is finally our year, CMC Super Bowl mvp, I reckon he will have the game of his career behind the big silverback Trent Williams. Bosa for a couple of sacks as well. Can’t wait for Monday week...
  14. O

One missed each
  15. O

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

What the fuck is Ciraldo doing our worst 3 defenders in Okunbor, Alamotti and Rajab all on the right, they will keep going there all day and we will get flogged