Recent content by Owey

1. Owey

Official Canterbury Bulldogs 2024 NRL Draw

We play 3 games in a row against teams coming off the bye, starting with the Raiders in Magic Round (R11), then the Dragons (R12) followed by the Knights (R13).
  2. Owey

Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

Haha Andrew Davey's Wikipedia page. Who's your daddy? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
  3. Owey

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

He then claimed he copped a cork below the knee in the post match interview which was even more embarrassing [emoji1787][emoji1787]
  4. Owey

News Reynolds desperate for Bulldogs homecoming;

Exactly, a train and trial deal is good publicity, he was a crowd favourite despite his short comings and I doubt he'd even get a run at first grade anyway. The only way he would get a shot is, either he's either playing the house down or we're crippled with injuries. His enthusiasm would be...
  5. Owey

Official Samrani joins Bulldogs

It's not Sam??? [emoji2371]The more you know [emoji1360]
  6. Owey

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

And that's 3-0......Mane
  7. Owey

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
  8. Owey

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

I was screaming at the TV to take the 2 points just before half time as I knew that would be the only points we would be getting. Right on cue, we dropped the ball early in that next set. [emoji2359]
  9. Owey

News Taylor Hawkins (Foo Fighters) Dead at 50

This is so sad but I'm so glad I got to see them play live in Geelong at the start of the month. RIP Taylor Hawkins. You will be missed.
  10. Owey

News BULLDOGS’ “GUTSY” WIN “EASES THE PRESSURE” WITH RECRUIT TO RETURN FOR BRONCOS CLASH

They most definitely are useless, it's just cut and paste with a quick run through spell checker, does no one proof read anymore? This is from WWOS........ "NRL great PHIL GOULD will appear on Nine's 100% FOOTY every Monday night of the NRL season, debating rugby league's hottest topics...
  11. Owey

2022 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Watching Dessie give a pre game interview is giving me ummm PTSD yeah um and ummm flashbacks umm. I don't miss him at all
  12. Owey

Are there more doors or wheels in the world?

Wheels for sure
  13. Owey

Convoy to Canberra

Haha I was there on Sunday!
  14. Owey

News Joe Stimson

This is great NEWS!! Thanks DD. [emoji16]
  15. Owey

Opinion NRL Live Pass

Yep, just checked mine and the $5 plan for me ends 4/2/22 and the new Telstra plan is pending but the next bill says it will be $15