Recent content by OTTO

1. OTTO

Round 9 - Dogs vs Raiders - Team List and Game Discussion thread.

RFM deserves some decent time. Needs to pick on form instead of reputation.
  2. OTTO

Cronk, can we...??

It would be a quick fix to try & jag a premiership. If he comes, Frawley either stays in reggies 1-2 years or leaves. Kimmorley was a quick fix & who knows what could've happened in 09 if he & Patten weren't injured. Cronk seems to be heading into his twilight very quickly though. With the...
  3. OTTO

Moses charged with shoulder charge

Its a farce that these "shoulder charges" are getting suspensions. Will Chambers flat out coward punches someone & nothing happens, not a thing.
  4. OTTO

Des Hasler may have reached use-by date at Canterbury, say former Bulldogs

Think Langmack said a few things last year too.
  5. OTTO

WTF is with A League supporter bases??

Been more crowd fights in 4 rounds of NRL than the 24 rounds of A League.
  6. OTTO

Proud to be Bulldogs

I was still wearing Saturdays clothes. But I also haven't seen sunlight since Saturday either.
  7. OTTO

Proof des does not care about our team and club

That was shit. At least talk to someone who is actually fkn playing that day.
  8. OTTO

Abbey

Most overhyped bulldog since Paki Afu.
  9. OTTO

I won't be attending this week's game.

yea fuck it, my own footy takes priority now. will watch whatever is left when I get home though.
  10. OTTO

Is it possible that the players deliberately played bad to get rid of des

They would wanna be playing for us fans ... We are the ones that burn over floggings like this.
  11. OTTO

DALLY M FARCICAL POINTS AWARDED

Some judges don't watch the games, I'm sure of it !!
  12. OTTO

Who's excited to see abbey and Montoya get better

Richie Kennar, Whats the go there? I thought he would be higher up the pecking order ...
  13. OTTO

SHORT DROPOUTS A NO-BRAINER

Pretty sure they took it nearly all the way back to the tryline, then dropped it lol. Ah, Tigers ...
  14. OTTO

R4 - Bulldogs vs Manly - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Just sounds like the name of a radio commentator. "And now we go around the grounds with Billy Bainbridge" Taupau will be doubly fired up comin back from suspension & takin on us. Hopefully he goes overboard, gets too excited & cant hold the ball.
  15. OTTO

Rugby League Week / RLW Mole Gone

I Got one of our GF editions 12/14. was deadest 8 straight pages of Harvey Norman or BBQs galore or something.