Recent content by oldpuppy

1. oldpuppy

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

I've never seen a good worker at my workplace sue for disciplinary reasons. I've seen shit house workers suing using multiple decks of victim cards.
  2. oldpuppy

Opinion Bailey Hayward

Bailey is making good of his opportunity in first grade. He might get squeezed out with Preston and Mann coming back but when called upon again, it's good to know what we'll get from him.
  3. oldpuppy

Opinion Video ref forward pass adjudication

A forward pass is always an infringement. And the bunker found this before the play of the challenge dispute. I never understand the ruling is different when a try can't be called back In similar circumstances.
  4. oldpuppy

Team after the bye

Could be one of his knees is out for the season and the other knee should be ok for round 12. I'm just having a wild guess.
  5. oldpuppy

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

We have bought and overpaid she rex. napa, Thompson, Woods and overfilled our trophy cabinets. We need to back off a little to comprehend our success with big $$ forwards.
  6. oldpuppy

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

The auto correct person failed in English but somehow he was still given the job. :)
  7. oldpuppy

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

lol . I like it!
  8. oldpuppy

Perception By Other Fans

We win 2 games in a row and we make the hate list again :)
  9. oldpuppy

Perception By Other Fans

His hands where Will Hopoate silky. And he's lightning on his feet. Been ages since we've had a centre beat his man with a swerve and speed in the one motion.
  10. oldpuppy

Perception By Other Fans

The perception I feel from other fans is we are an improving team and I don't feel the hate is there like it was a few years ago. The hatred now only seems to be isolated by some bitter journalists.
  11. oldpuppy

Bondi stabbing

Advice taken. Thank you.
  12. oldpuppy

Bondi stabbing

I wasn't implying that the mentally ill event that took place was foreseeable. That's impossible. I just took a moment to discuss in general an opportunity that some security reforms are needed at shopping centres. There isn't a venue or event these days with that lack of security . I can...
  13. oldpuppy

Bondi stabbing

I would be interested to know if you find out. it's concerning to us as my step daughter works at a retailer there as well after school. The shoppers don't pose a threat. Unfortunately at most centres there's a core of unemployed Karens that harass the vulnerable.
  14. oldpuppy

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

Most bunny supporters I know thought Taafe was the right replacement for Adam Reynolds but for some strange reason, Demetriou went for the likes of Ilias. I'm beginning to like Taafe. Seems to have that composed creativity and has good tenacity for a little bloke. Defensively, i think he can...
  15. oldpuppy

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

The right edge is screaming for opportunities and the right choice no.7 can give them that. We are very close to being potent on both sides.