1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

oldpuppy's Recent Activity

1. oldpuppy liked Sancho2020's post in the thread News Campo’s Corner preview: Bulldogs.

I think we need him for the time being, he just needs to fuck off with his stat padding and just focus on quick play the balls and...

Feb 29, 2020 at 12:21 PM
  2. oldpuppy liked Spoonman84's post in the thread News Campo’s Corner preview: Bulldogs.

CANTERBURY BULLDOGS Dallin Watene-Zelezniak joined Canterbury in June of 2019, when the Bulldogs were absolutely terrible. They were...

Feb 28, 2020 at 10:29 AM
  3. oldpuppy rated DinkumDog's post Funny in the thread News Canterbury Bulldogs: 2020 NRL season preview NRL.com.

It is also important not to overlook this key fact: [MEDIA]

Feb 27, 2020 at 10:06 PM
  4. oldpuppy rated DinkumDog's post Agree in the thread Team photo.

$1m in 1980 was massive dollars. A house in Sydney back then was about $50k. Imagine getting a pro-rata equivalent sponsorship today...

Feb 27, 2020 at 3:53 PM
  5. oldpuppy liked Dogs Of War's post in the thread Team photo.

That stand was demolished in 1980. https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/05/23/the-history-of-belmore/

Feb 27, 2020 at 2:14 PM
  6. oldpuppy replied to the thread Team photo.

Bring back electronic sales and rentals:grinning: Joe Hasham was the face of the company back in the day and he would thrive in this...

Feb 27, 2020 at 12:15 PM
  7. oldpuppy rated Alan79's post Agree in the thread What if we have another bad start to the season?.

I just hope that this board doesn't make rash decisions if they face pressure. They've implemented some changes already in an effort to...

Feb 27, 2020 at 11:21 AM
  8. oldpuppy replied to the thread Team photo.

The sponsor logo appears under ultra violet lighting.

Feb 27, 2020 at 5:10 AM
  9. oldpuppy liked Moedogg's post in the thread News ‘Don’t pay overs’: Paul Gallen hits back at Dean Pay over Kieran Foran salary cap relief.

It's not about paying overs. Forget about Foran and say for example a player like Thurston, clubs won't be paying overs for him but the...

Feb 27, 2020 at 4:02 AM
  10. oldpuppy rated DinkumDog's post Funny in the thread What if we have another bad start to the season?.

Many years ago as I was moving my stuff out of an ex-girlfriends place she said to me ‘I can make your life a living hell you know’. My...

Feb 26, 2020 at 9:27 PM
  11. oldpuppy rated gibbobulldog's post Funny in the thread News ‘Don’t pay overs’: Paul Gallen hits back at Dean Pay over Kieran Foran salary cap relief.

Hey Gallen,don’t do drugs!!

Feb 26, 2020 at 8:55 PM
  12. oldpuppy rated 187's post Agree in the thread What if we have another bad start to the season?.

Every off contract member of our squad has an opportunity to be here next year. Perform to a standard and demonstrate the right attitude...

Feb 26, 2020 at 8:49 PM
  13. oldpuppy liked SPEARTAKVIDREFS's post in the thread What if we have another bad start to the season?.

FUCK KNOWS!!!! Im a miserable prick so I just want to look forward to the start of the season instead of negatively speculating on nothing.

Feb 26, 2020 at 8:32 PM
  14. oldpuppy liked The_Chimpster's post in the thread What if we have another bad start to the season?.

TK will be in total meltdown and the pitchforks will be in full swing, along with the plathora of sack pay threads The usual

Feb 26, 2020 at 8:29 PM
  15. oldpuppy rated ASSASSIN's post Funny in the thread Ben Roberts.

I remember her...

Feb 25, 2020 at 10:43 PM