Recent content by oldman

1. O

News We’ll get it sorted’: Burton plans lucrative, long-term stay at Belmore

I call BS….. provides a great opportunity to field additional offers. The golden rule for negotiation is “always negotiate from a position of strength” Call me a skeptic but he has had at least a month to review and respond to our offer. He may very well re-sign with us but it’s not a good...
  2. O

News Gus has been tough on me’: Dogs’ honesty session after Gould spray (SMH)

The way we have been playing I’m more inclined to think the image is of the boys having a bukkake session. No wonder JMK has such poor vision, he is likely caked in man fat.
  3. O

Ennis

I’m not too sure about Flanagan Snr but there is definitely an analytical role for Ennis at the club. While it’s only a dream I’d love to see Cronk employed as a halves consultant. His knowledge and expertise is outstanding.
  4. O

Flanagan Sr (Fox Coverage)

I’m not sure Flanagan Snr is the answer, truth be had I’m not too sure there is anyone of any great standing currently available.
  5. O

Official Kiraz Highlights Video

Let’s hope he can learn to step off his left foot. All bar one of the clips he moves to the right…. Won’t be long before opposition teams see this.
  6. O

Rumour Barrett is walking on thin ice

I asked Gus on Twitter if he could remember a time when he was involved in a club winning the wooden spoon….. surprisingly he did not respond.
  7. O

Some good dogs news coming

JMK has been released to the a Storm, effective immediately.
  8. O

Throw the money at Mitchell Moses for 2024

So Waddell is playing in the starting side and off the bench, what a novel idea. On the bright side silly posts like these will dry up soon as school is due back next week.
  9. O

Is this the first time we haven't improved after mass recruitment drive?

Unfortunately we have too much money tied up in the wrong players, hence we need to fill the gaps predominately with NSW Cup standard players. For too long the club has sought to spend big money on players hoping the sugar hit would fix the problem, unfortunately it hasn’t. Our team just...
  10. O

My team if (NO INJURIES)

FFS … I can’t wait until school holidays are over and the kids are back at school. Get a job and stop flooding the forum with stupid uneducated posts.
  11. O

Opinion Kyle Flanagan Take a bow

From all reports Cook has not developed as anticipated. Unfortunately at this time I don’t think he is the immediate answer.
  12. O

Opinion Why does this always happen?

When I was involved in coaching the challenge we gave our players was never to be the last player off the ground. For some reason we always have someone laying on their back when the opposition team is attacking our goal line. With someone out of the defensive line we are always susceptible to...
  13. O

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

I’ve been critical of Barrett but tonight is was a number of players that let the team down. Barrett’s completion rate was 100%, shame I couldn’t say the same for Duffy, Wakeham or Burns.
  14. O

Official Round 5 v Panthers Match Discussion

Put simply, the errors killed us. Baz can’t be blamed for the errors. Duffy is a confidence player, he was completely frazzled tonight. JMK tried hard but he simply is not good enough for the NRL. Wakeham provides little to nothing. It’s time to consider him a lost cause. Burns had a...
  15. O

Opinion Doesn’t matter who the half back is

I’m not sure the problem is in our halves. From what I’ve seen over the previous three years the problem has manifested in our forwards. When I continually see our forwards take three out of five hit ups (and sometimes four) in attacking positions then our opportunity to score is severely...