Recent content by Bulldog Brower

1. Bulldog Brower

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

If Nathan Cleary or DCE had caught & passed in one motion like Hutchinson did for Preston’s try, Andrew Johns would have been frothing at the mouth.
  2. Bulldog Brower

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Where did we get him from & what position does he play?
  3. Bulldog Brower

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Yes, Mark Nawaqanitawase, a Wallabies winger. It's been reported that they are also after Max Jorgensen, another Wallabies rugby union winger whose father played for the Roosters.
  4. Bulldog Brower

Official Gus on Twitter

As with every other club, our recruiting team would know about every player from juniors up to NRL and would be talking to every player manager. So why aren't we signing these players that so many on the kennel are talking about? Are player managers advising their players not to come to the...
  5. Bulldog Brower

Official Gus on Twitter

Gus is very definite with his answer and doesn't give a reason. What happened, as Johannssen was getting some good wraps last year?
  6. Bulldog Brower

Official Gus on Twitter

What I find interesting is that Joelmcevoy2 is back at the same time as the clown crew. Coincidence?
  7. Bulldog Brower

Totally ripped off

Maybe Annesley is "uneducated" like the rest of us.
  8. Bulldog Brower

Official Gus on Twitter

The other issue is that every proven coach started as a rookie. You'll never find diamonds without a bit of digging. I'm sure I read that Craig Bellamy applied to coach the Tigers when he first started coaching but they knocked him back because of his lack of experience. I bet the Tigers have...
  9. Bulldog Brower

News Bought not bred: Stray Bulldogs have lost their way by losing sight of what made their club great

I've stopped reading newspapers, The Roar and other crap written by supposed journalists (who, in my opinion, are as honest and factual as used car salesmen). But it seems like every day I open TK there is a new (often regurgitated) article bagging the Dogs. Are other teams getting anywhere...
  10. Bulldog Brower

News Alleged Killer of Samantha Murphy

Or the worst crime of all, people convicted of insider trading always seem to get significant time behind bars.
  11. Bulldog Brower

Opinion Red hot reggies

I’m a bit older, I remember when it was 3rd grade!
  12. Bulldog Brower

Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

No worries I understand.
  13. Bulldog Brower

Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

Can you share your knowledge of the reasons behind some of the other targets not coming off, or is it confidential?
  14. Bulldog Brower

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

Have to laugh, Nine's Wide World of Sports headline is "Bulldogs Coach Axes Captains Two Weeks Before Season". It might be true but another story about the Dogs has been turned into a negative. On another note, I wonder if the captaincy was a factor in his negotiations with us, maybe the...
  15. Bulldog Brower

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

Are they claiming a moral victory against India (after they lost by 434 runs)?