Recent content by Offseason

1. Offseason

Ironhides Letter Of Support.

Why would you go to every game and not have a membership. Thats just stupidity. As for being mates with one of the players, if you were why didn't you give him the letter instead of sending it into the club? LOL
  2. Offseason

Open Training Session

I never said any different to that. If he plays poorly (like he has recently) then he should be dropped. LOL at a signature being disrespectful. Stop taking this place so seriously, next thing you know you'll try to sure me for defamation
  3. Offseason

Open Training Session

Because most of the opinions on this forum are very poor compared to what people with memberships have. I talk to a lot of the real supporters and believe me, they laugh at the rubbish on this site. I'm just trying to help. Hazem has been a great player for the club. But why should the club...
  4. Offseason

If you support a club you buy membership. Unless of course your a cheapskate bandwagon fan
  5. Offseason

Open Training Session

LOL, the best way to lose an arument is to attack the opposition in a personal manner. Thankyou for losing the argument again
  6. Offseason

Open Training Session

How is wanting a player dropped degrading him. LOL you take this forum a bit too seriously. Why would I wear a shirt saying drop Hazem at a game? If he is playing I would like to see him supported. More proof though that you take this forum too seriously LOL i'm not in love with Nanai...
  7. Offseason

Doesn't sound like it. Molst of these clowns call themselves supporters but won't buy membership. The reasl supporters have membership I just got my memberships recently.
  8. Offseason

Heka Nanai

LOL, when did I compare them as players?
  9. Offseason

Open Training Session

I got a few Bulldogs memberships. Won't go into that. Lets just say I get them because the club wants me to be a member. I don't have to pay but chose to. I am a true fan. LOL. Your getting a membership. Well hurry up, I bet you are telling fibs little boy
  10. Offseason

You got it wrong. I was going to say something at first but it was good to see you change it. Just trying to help. Your obviously not a fan of the Dogs because you can't spell the coaches name
  11. Offseason

Open Training Session

Yawn. You attack me instead of arguing the topic. What a surprise.
  12. Offseason

Open Training Session

Nanai has hiegyt, speed and strength over him. If Hazem does not perform we should pick the young up and commer. Whoever plays better is more deserving, its that simple. You didn't answer my question about membership
  13. Offseason

Heka Nanai

Inglis dominated a Grand Final. Williams has yet to do that.
  14. Offseason

Open Training Session

Loyalty? Are you up to date with the NRL? There is no loyalty. Why pick a player if there is somebody better? Its stupidity. I love the little fella like most fans but I think his time is coming to an end. Would much prefer Nanai in the team. He has a lot more to offer. As for not having...
  15. Offseason

Good to see you changed your spelling of Folkes. Can't believe anyone would get that wrong. :rolleyes: