Recent content by obe

1. obe

Stephen Crichton

Crichton is a good signing for the club no doubt about it. Whether the club can use him right and get best out of him is a different story.
  2. obe

Official Bulldogs the most successful club of the NRL era

Whether it's Reserve or First Grade you play to win it.
  3. obe

Official Gus on Twitter

YkYknt Sent from my AMN-LX9 using The Kennel mobile app
  4. obe

Averillo - Finally Found His Spot

I quess it takes one fullback to know another.
  5. obe

Official Brothers, Lets Trot!

There is a war going on right now and people are worried about this. And besides no man nor animal was hurt in the clip. Move on.
  6. obe

Opinion “Prediction “ Where will our doggies finish in 22

We will be 2nd by round 9.
  7. obe

Opinion What prevents an NRL player reaching their potential?

Whatever causes them to lose motivation is what causes the player not to reach their potential.
  8. obe

Why the Bulldogs?

It was in 1985 I was a fresh off the plane African Boy from Ghana. The family was living in Neutral Bay, a North Bears territory, (not that I knew anything about Rugby League). I had an aussie friend who took me to north Sydney Oval to watch Rugby league, (whatever that was). My friend Louis...
  9. obe

Rumour Bulldogs linked to Dylan Walker

The Dogs have been linked to more people than Centerlink. Then again it has become the place unemployed players come to collect money for doing bugger all, hasn't it.
  10. obe

Dad jokes

What do you call an alcoholic from Russia? An alcoholich.
  11. obe

Has anyone got the team song

Apparently there is a line in the song that says that they will not finish last. Maybe that's the reason why they didn't sing it.
  12. obe

Opinion Look better when Wakeham in starting lineup?

And the three times we have won he has been in the halves.
  13. obe

Official Round 25 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Once again the Wakeham and Averillo combo strikes gold for the third time.
  14. obe

NRL considering changing kick-off rules in an attempt to stop blowouts

There is another way to stop the blowout, make tries worth 2 points. So instead of being flogged 50 nil it will just be 25 nil. It doesn't look as bad.
  15. obe

Defensive coach...do we have one?

I don't think the defensive issue is exclusive to the Bulldogs. So far this season it appears that teams either win or get flogged. Despite our scoeless defeats, we have only had more than 40 points against us and that's this week.