Recent content by Number13

1. Number13

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

I cannot watch shit like this. Useless. Fair dinkum Burto!
  2. Number13

It is getting to a point at 16 minute we wqill concede anoter try.
  3. Number13

The ref Sutton is a C@@T and conceding the second try is abysmal!
  4. Number13

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Watching the highlights has made me ill. We had a whole pre season to be ready for Round One. Incompetence, limited attacking options and a gutless performance was on display. If this does not change by the end of Round 5, heads will be rolling.
  5. Number13

Official Consolidated Trent Barrett Leaving Bulldogs Thread

Now that Trent made his call to leave, the rest of the coaching staff can follow suit immediately!
  6. Number13

Opinion Tale of the tapes 1,7,9 and 13 failings to bring bulldogs undone in 2022

JAC at Fullback? I can live with it as long as we have a excellent Winger that is a polished finisher. Then we have the problem with our misfiring forwards who continue to be unfit at best. As for the second row, they are done. Waddell and Stimson can no longer claim these roles in 2023. Naden...
  7. Number13

News Sound like a broken record’: Barrett urges stars to step up as Dogs hit 26-year low

Top of the class response. The press should put a blow torch on both of them!
  8. Number13

News Sound like a broken record’: Barrett urges stars to step up as Dogs hit 26-year low

It is over. His departure will be a headline detracting from the outstanding performances of other NRL sides during Magic Weekend.
  9. Number13

Opinion Jackson not at the Press Conference.

Jackson not attending the press conference is telling. Barrett is on the outer.
  10. Number13

Ennis ripping our Head of Performance

Unacceptable. Show the coaching staff the door tonight.
  11. Number13

Ennis ripping our Head of Performance

Punt them tonight!
  12. Number13

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

The clean sweep should happen tonight1