Recent content by NPC83

1. NPC83

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

I remember in origin KP had nothing under Burtos high balls. Hopefully we test him out again
  2. NPC83

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Awesome effort Dalin. Tohu Harris form dropped off a cliff
  3. NPC83

They re-signed Whyte well before May and for good reason too
  4. NPC83

Wish we had a Naufahu Whyte in our team. Machine coming off the bench
  5. NPC83

I get excited every week

I’m trying to temper my expectations but I’ve been pretty happy with our defensive improvements.
  6. NPC83

No Source Trey Mooney

That’s right. I said earlier in the thread I don’t think we are in the market for Trey. Obviously things can change quickly and he’d be a handy signing but Jack Todd is probably ear marked for the 17 in 2025. Then we have King and Hughes probably starting. Potentially Patolo, DSF, Morrin, Poasa...
  7. NPC83

No Source Trey Mooney

Good call and probably why Gus won’t bite with this one. Jack Todd probably in the 17 for FG in 2025.
  8. NPC83

Harrison Edwards on the move?

I think the article I read said he nabbed a 3 year deal so it’s probably a bit of job security. He might come in when they have injuries or during origin.
  9. NPC83

Yeah I know some were pretty heavy on him coming through the grades and it was exciting to have another local junior debut but he looked so out of place in that game. He’s young enough to recover but there is so many better players in the system now.
  10. NPC83

That’s a strong Massey Cup Team. Good to see IMB having a run. Unfortunately for Rajab he probably won’t get back into cup this year.
  11. NPC83

Good call on leaving Tracey at FB which is what I personally expected given last weeks performance. I think Sammy Hughes will play big minutes and Hayward will play Kurt Manns role off the bench. Taffe will probably be cover or come on in the halves for Hutch with 15-20 to go IMO.
  12. NPC83

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Edwards to Cowboys

He’ll earn a good contract because he is a good player. The issue is there is no way we are in the market for a winger especially if we need to pay top dollar.
  13. NPC83

I remember who called him that but I won’t mention it out loud so it doesn’t embarrass him :tearsofjoy:
  14. NPC83

lol @ Turuva
  15. NPC83

Harrison Edwards on the move?

If you bought in someone now you could pay them $80k or it’s got to be pro rata as we are 6 months into the contract year ?