Recent content by Novdoggie

1. Novdoggie

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Relax bro, if two forwards go down Taaffe to second row and Hayward to front row lol. It's either going to be a master stroke by CC or he will get hammered by everyone.
  2. Novdoggie

Rumour Sexton to replace Fogarty ?

Sexton is getting screwed over imo. He came here as our number 1 half and isn't even getting a chance to prove himself in our new look team while other teams are trying different combinations. Good luck to him if he gets raiders gig because he is a genuine 7 while hutch is a makeshift 7. If we...
  3. Novdoggie

Opinion Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Four wins out of those seven is being more realistic.
  4. Novdoggie

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Did everyone miss the professional foul Joey Manu on Tracey when Kikau took out Tedesco? Manu tackled Tracey on the inside which should have been 10 in the bin...
  5. Novdoggie

I hated his carry backs. He got dragged back many times
  6. Novdoggie

He struggled to control the game in the second half and it showed. Our attack was lost when Burton went to centre.
  7. Novdoggie

News Las Vegas 2025 - Yeah baby !!!

We haven't earned playing away from Las Belmore let alone Las Vegas
  8. Novdoggie

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

In the meantime coaches such as Newcastle's Adam O'Brien makes changes to his halves looking for something different. CC expects something different by doing the same thing every week. Either Sexton is playing so poorly in reserves or CC can't admit the experiment hasn't worked.
  9. Novdoggie

News Canterbury backrower Viliame Kikau says Bulldogs won’t be the club to milk obstruction penalties

Why not? Maybe the NRL might then change the interpretation of an obstruction because at the moment it's a joke. Even the ref can be an obstruction on the field lol
  10. Novdoggie

News Canterbury backrower Viliame Kikau says Bulldogs won’t be the club to milk obstruction penalties

Seriously?!!!! Did I just basically read that we won't use the rules to our advantage if we needed to like every other club? WTF!! Yeh because we have the talent and skill to not need an edge over other teams. Dumb Dumb and just Dumb!!!
  11. Novdoggie

News Why it’s time for Cameron Ciraldo to pull trigger on big Bulldogs’ change

Agree, I'd be pissed if he sticks with the same team
  12. Novdoggie

News Why it’s time for Cameron Ciraldo to pull trigger on big Bulldogs’ change

I started a thread a few weeks ago regarding how Critta is being wasted outside of Kikau and his stat's back that up. We don't need a strong attacking left centre, just someone solid that does his job, Kikau does the rest. We need to put Critta at fullback so he touches the ball more, it's plain...
  13. Novdoggie

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

And which ones were refereed by Sutton?
  14. Novdoggie

The "Kick Off" will soon be dead

Sailor re-signed with the Bronco's even though he'll never be their #1, only a back up to Walsh. I also think it's for personal reasons he doesn't want to come back to Sydney otherwise there are teams he can walk into like the Dogs
  15. Novdoggie

Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

Sometimes players have poor attitudes because they may want out of their contract. I'm sure when he is happy where he is his attitude is much different otherwise he wouldn't be at the storm for as long as he has been. He's just done at the storm I think.