1. N

News Team Tips Vs Broncos

That’s it. Throw good money after bad lol
  2. N

Lose lose situation

Wanna a bet?
  3. N

News Reynolds In Flano Out,team changes

Me too! But I would like to see KO as interchange and come on after about 15 minutes, great way to blood him.
  4. N

Opinion Potter did more with less

Ok Nostradamus pull your head in, stop the drugs and alcohol and leave that tiny thing alone. Your not with the players as often as the coaches and Gus. We have a very good squad when available and will get even better next year. Yes we have weaknesses in certain positions but we have several...
  5. N

Opinion My hands up, I admit I was wrong, bring him on …

That’s what I’m thinking, have him as interchange with Reynolds he could play the last 20 minutes of each half. He could well be devastating.
  6. N

How long has everyone been a bulldogs fan for

You have me beat 1963! Congrats on beating the alcoholism, hard work that.
  7. N

Bulldogs Tough Nuts

Merv Hicks and Kevin Ryan
  8. N

Rumour New Coach Update Bulldogs

My preference: Woolf then potter but who knows lol
  9. N

Opinion Fittler as coach?

So, how do you really feel? Lol
  10. N

Opinion Burton a flop?

Not yet. Sit back and relax it’s coming. Soon they will put it together and that will be the turn around. The sin binning of JMK screwed us today but we should be able to get past that. This year more wins, next year look the fuck out and I don’t give a shit who the coach is.
  11. N

Opinion Burton a flop?

With threads like this who could blame him?
  12. N

If Baz goes 1 and 7?

That is a very good question. Your right 4 out of 4 is not a good look. You are right again with the 9 but there has been much more I.e. the failure of our forwards to go forward has been a major problem for some time as well and maybe that hampers our 9 as well also the confidence level of all...
  13. N

News Brandon Wakeham passes first test as Bulldogs half

Yep TBaz has done exactly the right thing. He put Flanno back to Reggie’s for him to gain some confidence and it is working a treat. Good move Trent. Not sure he is ready for first grade yet, maybe one or two more strong games and he is ripe.
  14. N

How to fix our Attack?

Amazing, I don’t think there is one player or coach that the kennel hasn’t turned on.