Recent content by Northern Beaches dog

1. N

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Jaxson Paulo is the worst player i have ever seen, LOL imagine seeing Jaxson Paulo on the field and thinking there is enough talent for another NRL team
  2. N

Referees would be fuming at that Eagles try
  3. N

I honestly reckon in the future there is going to be a huge bust in this league all around gambling. Thats just my personal opinion
  4. N

The momentum of the game COMPLETELY changed from a completely imaginary penalty. LOL with all the gambling around the game. Its only a matter of time.
  5. N

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Great win. Good to get off the mark. About time. But to put it into perspective, the dragons put on a similar scoreline against them a few weeks and have been flogged in 2 straight games since. Titans were absolutely dreadful yesterday. I am still concerned about our attack, especially in the...
  6. N

Look at all these crowds....so much for the cost of living crisis. What a myth
  7. N

Its so funny how they want people to gamble on this sport...they call random 6 agains from nothing, allowing double movement tries.
  8. N

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Titans with Foran, Campbell and Fifita are a totally different team
  9. N

Opinion Nothing less than a win v titans

Because we have not signed an elite half or FB. We have signed expensive back rowers or centres/wingers. Its just reshuffling the deck chairs of the titanic
  10. N

Opinion You can't win games by defence alone?

What is puzzling for me is, in the first trial against the Storm (i know they fielded a reserve grade team plus Papz) but our attacking structure and shape looked so different and so much better. Yes, the passes were off but it was the shape and intent that got my notice. You had players like...
  11. N

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Absolute rocks and diamonds by Adam Elliot
  12. N

Belmore, next week v Tits

If Foran plays we will lose. Also will David Fifita be available? Thats another worry
  13. N

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

And the one and only one we scored today was against 12 men. Nothing has been done and learnt in the off season. Make it the last 2 off seasons