Recent content by no1bulldog

1. no1bulldog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

There's plenty of space out there...... he might be able to find a gap, would probably still dummy and go head long into a meteorite.
  2. no1bulldog

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Just came across some footage of Hutch playing bush footy throwing his hospital passes https://www.facebook.com/share/r/dXmtnYHTCH53WJE6/?mibextid=xCPwDs
  3. no1bulldog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Hutch should be loaded on to a rocket and shot in to space
  4. no1bulldog

No Source Trey Mooney

Geez he’s only a little fella I thought he must have been a monster
  5. no1bulldog

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

I see Rajab is back where he belongs
  6. no1bulldog

Bondi stabbing

Just read that the mother of the baby that was stabbed has died, very sad :disrelieved:
  7. no1bulldog

'The Dogs'

I call them the Dogs …. Someone asks who do you follow I say the Dogs
  8. no1bulldog

3,2,1 Vs ourselves

yeah ok, I have scrubbed all record of when we didn’t have the ball in the 2nd half from my memory and also left the room alot as my mind was caving in….. the comment was more in general on how I rated my picks (attack) mostly because I couldn’t watch us defend
  9. no1bulldog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

maybe I’m being too harsh or dramatic, maybe I’m just fed up. Maybe it’s because I’m comparing to our glory years and forgetting the bad…… maybe the dogs are just changing like society these days, I just find it hard to relate to the dogs these days too much love and cuddles papering over where...
  10. no1bulldog

3,2,1 Vs ourselves

3 - to those supporters who can sit through a whole game without muting, pausing , turning off, pacing around the house 2 - Burton, turned up in the right places in attack (let’s forget defence for ratings) 1 - Kiks & Mann
  11. no1bulldog

still they had 12 & 11 players to our 13 and they lost their fullback and half, we shouldn’t have leaked 26 points just on refs decisions
  12. no1bulldog

we are nothing like the bulldogs I grew up supporting, we are soft, no one is held accountable and we celebrate things that would embarrass teams from previous eras
  13. no1bulldog

Some on here saying the ref got the rooters back in it…. Get your hand off it! They were down Tedesco & Walker and Young was sent off plus Radley was binned!! there is no way a ref could get them back in the match if he tried, it just shows how shit we are
  14. no1bulldog

A wins a win

would probably look like Martin Bella after a big night on the cans