Recent content by NickT

1. N

Opinion What do we change the anthem to?

God defend New Zealand
  2. N

Opinion Relationship problems

Bro, cut her loose. Forget her. Let her date whoever she wants. Be nice when you deal with her and the kids, even when she decides to be unreasonable and hurtful. Stick to your principles with the kids and DON’T EVER compromise even if your standards differ with their mothers. You will...
  3. N

The Consolidated NFL Thread

Packers cut Nick Perry. With the 12th pick, the Packers select Rashan Gary aka Nick Perry V2
  4. N

Draft day tomorrow lads
  5. N

Motorbike riders of the Kennel info/help

Get a dirt bike bro. Enduro 300-350 will see you right for years. You can register them, which is good for on road as well.
  6. N

Name a Random NRL Player

Brendon Tuuta
  7. N

2018/2019 Darwin Award winner?

I know a guy who’s father in law was a missionary in PNG. As a child this guy was in a canoe with his brother and father when the outboard caught fire sinking the boat. Only he and a tribesman made it out of the river. His brother and father were taken by crocodiles.
  8. N

Pack has been unable to pressure the QB since Julius Peppers left. It’s tough to watch them each week. 23 has been great this year. They need outside linebacker help.
  9. N

What is the Greatest team of the NRL era?

98 dogs for me The Joe Frazier of league
  10. N

The NRL's bullshit about the salary cap working

So true. I still cannot believe thee is no draft.
  11. N

Storm: Fair comment or not

Dogs used to be the storm. We would do what we wanted. Smash and grind teams down. Then we got all PC and handed things over to the do gooders. Upstairs filters down to the playing group. Now we are just crap.