1. New Era Bulldogs

Official Hooking Rajab

O'Neil is not in Rajabs league sorry
  2. New Era Bulldogs

Official Hooking Rajab

Well he is half lebo. That is one foot in the door I believe. Hahaha
  3. New Era Bulldogs

News SBW used in Bulldogs plan to lure Payne Haas

Payne Haas is most likely to remain at Broncos. Though he may have connects at Belmore, it won't be enough to lure him. Broncos are desperate to retain him and will adhere to Paynes demands.
  4. New Era Bulldogs

Official Hooking Rajab

CC knew very well he had Sexton signed up well before his rant on Rajab being made for the NRL arena. Poor kid. CC set him up for failure. I wonder what CC said to him after the game?
  5. New Era Bulldogs

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Gould didn't have to travel that far to pay for that Sex. Hahahaha
  6. New Era Bulldogs

Official Hooking Rajab

6 misses.
  7. New Era Bulldogs

Official Hooking Rajab

At least wait until half time.
  8. New Era Bulldogs

Official Hooking Rajab

I'm telling you all like it is. CC did this on purpose to show everyone that he is giving Rajab a go knowing he was going to fail. And to put him on display in front of the crowd to take him off 2 min to go until half time. CC is heartless with a one dimensional personality. He placed Rajab in...
  9. New Era Bulldogs

Official Hooking Rajab

100 percent correct. Bullshit decisions.
  10. New Era Bulldogs

Cricket 2022/23 thread

Go Aussies.
  11. New Era Bulldogs

Rd 18 vs Knights 3-2-1

3 nobody 2 the guy next to nobody 1 the albino garden gnome himself - Phil Gould for placing himself in a position to never be blamed.
  12. New Era Bulldogs

Official Hooking Rajab

Something tells me that CC set up Rajab to fail so he can show the lebo supporters that he gave him a go so he can push him back to Cup and use him as a stop gap half in grade if needed. I don't want to think it but can't believe what he did with 2 min to go to half time. At least wait until...
  13. New Era Bulldogs

Mahoney In Presser

The apology was too late. Reed Meow Mahoney is not a leader and nor is he inspirational. Lets all just agree to this
  14. New Era Bulldogs

BUZZ tweet

John Khoury is a gentleman
  15. New Era Bulldogs

Official Gus on Twitter

That is a very valid question by Andrew. Gould in a cover up. Ugly albino garden gnome of a response