Recent content by @nchorman

1. @nchorman

PC gone F--KING MAD!!!

I thought you were going to talk about your Laptop again mate. Full got worked up to think of solutions. ,,!,,<(^_^)>,,!,,
  2. @nchorman

Laptop Help!

Very good point! Luckily most of the modern laptops have noticed the design flaw and are quite good now. One thing i would recommend for anyone is a laptop stand with built in fan. Especially if your home doesn't have AC in a particular area (I'm poor, leave me alone) - It really helps with...
  3. @nchorman

Laptop Help!

This was like reading a horror novel, as soon as you said reinstall windows 7, I knew. This is the part where the axe murder has had enough of his stalking (slowing your PC Down) and straight up murdered the first black person who was on screen. After that, the Axe Murderer continues to kill...
  4. @nchorman

Dale Finucane

Findian in the house?
  5. @nchorman

Another Job Interview Dilemma

The best thing would be to call in sick. People will notice you start to get more agitated as the time goes on for you to say you have to go. Also they will notice your hair/freshly shaven/more perfume etc. All telltale signs that you think don't matter but do. Just call in sick and prepare for...
  6. @nchorman

Laptop Help!

Hey Wahesh, Try installing Malwarebytes - Free Edition. These guys are quite good and I use it quite often. Whilst that is running, download and install adwcleaner by toolslib. This will look for things that malwarebytes missed. If that fails, and you don't have much in regards to files on your...
  7. @nchorman

Pet Fish: fresh water, salt water and everything in between

Mate, just get yourself a good filter and heater and you can get some really beautiful tropicals. Neon Tetras are like a discoball for your tank, but man they get eaten fast by Angelfish. If you are after weirdness, get Plecos or a black ghost knife fish, just make sure the parameters are good...
  8. @nchorman

Yeah that's what im scared of with my gourami. So far its the most docile, plus when it eats food out of my hands, it does little dances. The dude is a jester and a king at the same time
  9. @nchorman

Thats so strange, My golden Gourami (named Shwarmi Gourami) is the most docile of my fish. Absolute gentle giant. I'm thinking of getting an Opaline Gourami too, just so Shwarmi has someone his size to swim with.
  10. @nchorman

Thats the baby i got. Named him dennis coz he's the menace of the tank
  11. @nchorman

Members question day 2/11/16

Another shit thing the CEO will do. Just talk about rich deals, business models, Des will get us back on track. The usual Jib from someone who can't even see how shiiite our Jerseys look. Let alone the state of the club
  12. @nchorman

Learning to compromise is how we get through life. Man I wanted nothing more than to have clown fish and pet turtles. But I realised that the perfect stepping stone would be a freshwater tropical environment. boom no clown fish. Then I was like ok I'll get huge fish and have smaller schools so...
  13. @nchorman

So dang true! I was so tempted to get Angelfish, but then I knew that those mofos grow quite big, and are natural predators to tetras and many different smaller fish. With my guppies and harlequins in the tank, it was a no no. Did some research and realized that gouramis can get quite big, but...
  14. @nchorman

That's an incredibly beautiful fish.
  15. @nchorman

Just reading through this thread gets me all giddy. I love my Tank. Started this year at work with my Boss. 140l Tank, I think its about 4ft - fresh water tropical. Got a fair few in there now, but I'll tell you what i used to have (before my boss did a water change and lowered to pH to about...