1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Nate DAWG's Recent Activity

1. Nate DAWG rated DinkumDog's post Agree in the thread Have you lost faith in this board?.

They fronted the membership two years ago and were very open about the state of things. They made it clear we could not be competitive...

Jun 7, 2020 at 7:10 PM
  2. Nate DAWG rated Sancho2020's post Agree in the thread Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread.

Yet he still hasn't come up with the idea of playing our best halfback at halfback :tearsofjoy:

Jun 7, 2020 at 6:11 PM
  3. Nate DAWG rated MatstaDogg's post Funny in the thread Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread.

About as much impact as I have in the bedroom. Two solid minutes and then a premature ending.

Jun 7, 2020 at 6:08 PM
  4. Nate DAWG replied to the thread Dogs are Down - the daily Telegraph (what's the buzz).

10 minute drive from Bankstown. I would love for Belmore to be redeveloped but it will never happen.

Jun 7, 2020 at 1:18 PM
  5. Nate DAWG liked CroydonDog's post in the thread Erin Molan.

Lucky we're friends then ;)

Jun 6, 2020 at 1:16 PM
  6. Nate DAWG liked CroydonDog's post in the thread Erin Molan.

I'd probably feel uncomfortable too. I would always be very cautious before ribing someone publically or someone I wasn't sure would or...

Jun 6, 2020 at 1:03 PM
  7. Nate DAWG replied to the thread Erin Molan.

As with all jokes, timing and context is important. The example you used, I find it funny if it was said amongst friends or by a Samoan....

Jun 6, 2020 at 1:03 PM
  8. Nate DAWG replied to the thread Erin Molan.

Bro, it was everything. The accent, the caveman sounds, the disrespect...it even made a broadcast box of white men feel uncomfortable..

Jun 6, 2020 at 12:44 PM
  9. Nate DAWG replied to the thread Erin Molan.

I'm not sure I should waste my time explaining to you why it is different and why it is not up to you to decide whether Pacific people...

Jun 6, 2020 at 12:33 PM
  10. Nate DAWG replied to the thread Erin Molan.

Next Pacific person she interviews should respond to any question she says with HOOKA BOOKA FOOKA and drop the mic. Racist bitch

Jun 6, 2020 at 12:31 PM
  11. Nate DAWG rated Dogs_92's post Funny in the thread Morgan Harper out, Bryson Goodwin in.

Natboy I tHiNk iT’s A gOoD pICk Up

Jun 6, 2020 at 2:39 AM
  12. Nate DAWG rated DoggyStyla's post Agree in the thread Rebuilding the Bulldogs.

Sailor for fullback fool! I think your missing screws in your head! Try being a little less racist! I hope someday soon a big black prop...

Jun 6, 2020 at 12:43 AM
  13. Nate DAWG rated Motorhead's post Agree in the thread 2020 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion.

Aka: offside.

Jun 6, 2020 at 12:36 AM
  14. Nate DAWG rated KambahOne's post Funny in the thread 2020 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion.

If you did watch us play you would see that we get two in the tackle and try and drive the ball carrier back 1-2 meters. That might not...

Jun 6, 2020 at 12:05 AM
  15. Nate DAWG liked Prison Mike's post in the thread News Dean Pay’s future ‘on Bulldogs radar’ as Kent fumes he was set up to fail.

Easy to say when you have Robinson and can sign any player you want

Jun 4, 2020 at 9:32 AM