• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by Natboy

1. Natboy

Official Supercoach, Fantasy & Tipping Discussion 2020

Cheers mate. Staggs ACL on 9 too :(
  2. Natboy

News Board anger as Bulldogs director fails to mention pub ownership

Good point mate. I’m waiting for some little weed to post #butcovid or similar
  3. Natboy

It’s been much worse. Look at the sources and media. Don’t let it get to you
  4. Natboy

2020 coming to a close, looking forward to 2021

Good on you mate and I’m happy for your backflip. You were quite negative for a while but good to see you back
  5. Natboy

Hahaha everyone knew. Believe the media at your peril
  6. Natboy

News Matt Burton, Brandon Smith on Bulldogs radar as Trent Barrett overhauls squad

Not directed at you but in general mate. With a full salary cap, new coach and coaching staff, no need to pay other clubs to accept our over-paid players and not many existing players locked into deals beyond next season I’m extremely confident the club are doing everything they can to get the...
  7. Natboy

I like the horse racing SuperCoach too if you’re a punter mate. It starts next week from memory
  8. Natboy

Opinion Addo-Carr & Brandon Smith that’s all folks poll

You spelt pole wrong
  9. Natboy

News Addin Fonua-Blake set to leave manly

Why would you pay that much for a wife beater with a shit attitude who is out suspended and injured a bit
  10. Natboy

Fox Sports Presenters

He’s best mates with Des. He probably bagged Foran when he was playing under Pay & SG but now under Des he’ll be a world beater again
  11. Natboy

I’m nervous they’ll rest more an hour before the game and stuff us all up. That’s handy only having one out mate
  12. Natboy

Josh Schuster???

He’s a gun. If manly lose him they are fucking idiots but it is Des after all
  13. Natboy

I think Staggs will be good if he plays as a running 5/8. He doesn’t see enough early ball for the Broncos out wide
  14. Natboy

Sounds good mate. I’m glad I’ll get the overall even if I lose the GF. Thanks for giving your time to do this
  15. Natboy

I haven’t looked at your team recently but you had a good squad from memory so should be ok. I’m thinking I’ll use one and keep one handy for the weekend. Haha it would be good if you could sell trades.