1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Natboy II's Recent Activity

1. Natboy II rated Howard Moon's post Funny in the thread Addo Carr.

Christ! what even is that

Feb 21, 2020 at 12:20 PM
  2. Natboy II replied to the thread News Harry Grant is set to ask the Storm for a release.

Nah, our useless recruitment and do nothing board don’t even talk to players

Feb 21, 2020 at 12:20 PM
  3. Natboy II rated NPC83's post Agree in the thread Addo Carr.

I agree bro he’s a funny bugger I’m all for it.

Feb 21, 2020 at 12:11 PM
  4. Natboy II replied to the thread Addo Carr.

It could be worse, he could have Kawhi Leonard’s laugh [MEDIA]

Feb 21, 2020 at 12:11 PM
  5. Natboy II rated DinkumDog's post Funny in the thread News Why your team will do better in 2020: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.

Really? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Appreciate the positivity champ - I'm positive on the club too, but some accuracy wouldn't go astray with...

3.png 2.png Feb 21, 2020 at 9:56 AM
  6. Natboy II replied to the thread Sam Burgess names 5 players to watch and one is Dean Britt.

It’s good to see isn’t it. He could’ve picked anyone so it’s good to see Dean get a wrap. I think he’ll be very good for us and a very...

Feb 21, 2020 at 9:49 AM
  7. Natboy II rated Howard Moon's post Best Post in the thread Sam Burgess names 5 players to watch and one is Dean Britt.

It's nice to see somebody with a clue speaking about Britt rather than the TK experts who believe we only bought him because of his...

Feb 21, 2020 at 9:47 AM
  8. Natboy II rated Chris Harding's post Best Post in the thread News Why your team will do better in 2020: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.

It's how so-called Psychics rip off people's money. The audience remembers the two or three vague hits, and forget the 30 or 40 total...

Feb 21, 2020 at 7:56 AM
  9. Natboy II replied to the thread Sam Burgess names 5 players to watch and one is Dean Britt.

Damn I just posted the article too haha great minds

Feb 21, 2020 at 7:56 AM
  10. Natboy II rated Chris Harding's post Funny in the thread Sam Burgess names 5 players to watch and one is Dean Britt.

When I saw your avatar, Snake - it reminded me of "Sandy" the river monster from the old TV series "Monkey". No insult intended; the...

Feb 21, 2020 at 7:55 AM
  11. Natboy II replied to the thread News Why your team will do better in 2020: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.

Exactly mate and then crickets when they are asked to clarify

Feb 21, 2020 at 7:50 AM
  12. Natboy II rated Chris Harding's post Agree in the thread News Why your team will do better in 2020: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.

People tend to recall all the mistakes, and forget the successes if they are seeking to criticise. It's the reverse if it's a player...

Feb 21, 2020 at 7:49 AM
  13. Natboy II replied to the thread Addo Carr.

Haha love the answer he hasn’t spoken to anyone because he’s not allowed to yet. His lawyer has coached him well to avoid more drama...

Feb 21, 2020 at 7:42 AM
  14. Natboy II rated Scoooby's post Funny in the thread Julian Assange – Transparency Warrior or Manchurian Candidate?.

At least I got to write on a new post. That’s 2 messages for the day !! Yay. don’t know anything about this so will just shut up....

Feb 20, 2020 at 11:08 PM