Recent content by N4TE

1. N4TE

Immigration debate

Dad went to Narwee Boys long gone now mum worked at Narwee public.
  2. N4TE

Immigration debate

You got me there..
  3. N4TE

Immigration debate

Ahh the rich side ha ha only joking I was the Herne Bay side but I grew up in the 80s and 90s I went to Peaky Public and Peaky High
  4. N4TE

How do you deal with noisy neighbours?

But you would rather the weekly income that’s paying of the mortgage and no criminal record??
  5. N4TE

Immigration debate

Christian Brothers on Toothill I’m guessing I live about a minute away. I love the area because I can’t walk down the street without 15 people saying hi Chris.. It’s just nice. The young ones these days are going to have to rely on generational wealth so mum and dads house is worth this much...
  6. N4TE

Immigration debate

What street bro I grew up when the Dark Side was bad? @Doogie knows
  7. N4TE

Immigration debate

Now a place where I want to live in say Lewisham inner west 10 to 15 years ago would have been achievable we own a apartment in Lewisham but 10 to 15 we could have thought about upgrading to a little place with a backyard ect. I don’t want to live in fucking Western Sydney I grew up in Riverwood...
  8. N4TE

Bondi stabbing

Woman don’t like getting shot in the face… I’ll tell woman what they like. Top ten Simpsons quote. along with NO! along with Its Dignity Yes once I can’t think of any others
  9. N4TE

Bondi stabbing

I’ve used our PA system before… I said attention attention go fuck yourselves. It was a fucking joke Jesus. No one gets Jokes anymore.
  10. N4TE

Bondi stabbing

11. N4TE

Bondi stabbing

So pretty much go to the training and if you feel in danger trust your instincts and just get to safety.
  12. N4TE

Bondi stabbing

Umm okay good question we’ll security in retail premises like Westfield need a square metre property security ratio so I’m not sure how many they need but the thing is the security is told to watch and act not to engage (often they are under trained). I would make sure your family is familiar...
  13. N4TE

Bondi stabbing

Yep and it’s not your job to do it and it’s the job of a police officer which she did very well and she should be commended for it.
  14. N4TE

Bondi stabbing

The building owners have nothing to do with it. They provide fire and terrorist or active incident training for tenants evacuation plans smoke alarms fucking lift and entry security @Hacky McAxe sprinklers fire doors and pressurised fire stairs in the event of a ADT trigger CCTV signage warning...
  15. N4TE

Funny Jokes

Old old old but still a bit amusing