• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by N4TE

1. N4TE

COVID-19 - Thread

My missus actually decantered a half a bottle of wine the other day and her mate had the other in their water bottles and went fir a walk and did exercise lol. I thought I was the alko. People are starting to get over it hey..
  2. N4TE

COVID-19 - Thread

Yeah and it won’t either I’m assuming so I don’t know I guess we have a unique little community here that people mostly hate each other but least we all talk I guess that’s something. I guess we have to try and help each other out even if it is by arguing on here least we are keeping each other...
  3. N4TE

Olympics thread

Shameful shameful bronze https://comb.io/YrvF3h
  4. N4TE

COVID-19 - Thread

I started trolling… So I get what you are up to. Seriously really I was the first gen 4chan guys so I’m going to say i hope you don’t get it brother or anyone you know..
  5. N4TE

COVID-19 - Thread

54 in icu so bad imagine the absolute terror of the families and loved ones…
  6. N4TE

Reese's Appreciation

I’ll go a cheese and salami platter any day
  7. N4TE

Reese's Appreciation

I thought you were going to leave out satay sticks… phew. I could live off satay sticks but generally I don’t rate peanut butter
  8. N4TE

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

I can’t say I ever really knew many albums outside of Slipknots first but boy was it a classic. I have seen them at the Big Day Out maybe twice and listened to that album millions of times. I have a mate who is a professional drummer it’s what he does.. Plays in bands teaches and is a session...
  9. N4TE

What is the most boring sport at the Olympics?

Then they drop it and get a guy pat in the bin for ten and get 5 six agains against them and put each other on the arse as we let in another try because our winger has come in again to tackle the centre. But yes I know what you mean it’s sometimes enjoyable..
  10. N4TE

What is the most boring sport at the Olympics?

I like the weightlifting, long jump, high jump and 100 200 meters but I’ve never been able to get into the swimming. Rowing cycling Lind distance running all boring
  11. N4TE

COVID-19 - Thread

As along as it’s not you or anyone you care about though hey?
  12. N4TE

COVID-19 - Thread

It’s probably none but what about the talk innuendo and gossip and hatred they will face a lot of worry about older family members people being locked in at home now trying to organise people to come and bring groceries because they don’t even own a computer neighbours finding out someone in...
  13. N4TE

COVID-19 - Thread

That’s 6 again for saying that….
  14. N4TE

COVID-19 - Thread

He is hey…
  15. N4TE

COVID-19 - Thread

Some fit young healthy guy that has been fortunate enough to not have been effected in any way from Covid driving along using his iPhone whilst driving to Record himself saying Covid isn’t real and anyone that says bla bla my mums a nurse or my relatives died in Lebanon from it to relax ulah and...