• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

N4TE's latest activity

• N4TE
    N4TE replied to the thread COVID-19 - Thread.
    My missus actually decantered a half a bottle of wine the other day and her mate had the other in their water bottles and went fir a...
  • N4TE
    Yeah and it won’t either I’m assuming so I don’t know I guess we have a unique little community here that people mostly hate each other...
  • N4TE
    N4TE reacted to steeliz's post in the thread COVID-19 - Thread with Like Like.
    Don't know about your kids but I know how my kids would react if they were told, sorry your grandparents had to die because it was a bit...
  • N4TE
    N4TE replied to the thread Olympics thread.
    Shameful shameful bronze https://comb.io/YrvF3h
  • N4TE
    N4TE reacted to the_insider's post in the thread COVID-19 - Thread with Love Love.
    Virologists and immunologists aren't locking you down that's public health officials, most researchers study for years on end and...
  • N4TE
    I started trolling… So I get what you are up to. Seriously really I was the first gen 4chan guys so I’m going to say i hope you don’t...
  • N4TE
    54 in icu so bad imagine the absolute terror of the families and loved ones…
  • N4TE
    N4TE replied to the thread Reese's Appreciation.
    I’ll go a cheese and salami platter any day
  • N4TE
    N4TE reacted to south of heaven's post in the thread Reese's Appreciation with Like Like.
    Love penuts, but American candy ehhhhh, years back my sister was living in the states she sent us a big box of American candy we went...
  • N4TE
    N4TE reacted to Bazildog's post in the thread BBQ/Meat thread with Like Like.
    Last Sunday’s effort with my new addition smoker..
  • N4TE
    N4TE replied to the thread Reese's Appreciation.
    I thought you were going to leave out satay sticks… phew. I could live off satay sticks but generally I don’t rate peanut butter
  • N4TE
    I can’t say I ever really knew many albums outside of Slipknots first but boy was it a classic. I have seen them at the Big Day Out...
  • N4TE
    Then they drop it and get a guy pat in the bin for ten and get 5 six agains against them and put each other on the arse as we let in...
  • N4TE
    In fairness to rowing, it has the potential to get exciting. The final of the mens x4 saw the GB team start to veer off course, which...
  • N4TE
    I like the weightlifting, long jump, high jump and 100 200 meters but I’ve never been able to get into the swimming. Rowing cycling Lind...