Recent content by My Shawarma

1. My Shawarma

In Phil Gould we trust

wow so even Cleary after making the GF with the Warriors in 2011 went into that Penrith team in 2012 and struggled. Gould must absolutely love what he does because he takes on some big jobs of turning clubs around.
  2. My Shawarma

Opinion How deflating seriously?

Wish Preston got that last try, the fans went up in the corner. Would have been nice to land something on them at the end there.
  3. My Shawarma

Forgot the Burton intercept pass on fulltime on the brain snap list, that is 4 insane level brain snaps. I certainly would not want to be an NRL coach lol
  4. My Shawarma

Opinion Common sense & The Kennel

That's what I mean, they were more disciplined. They made a bunch of errors but no brain snaps. Also thought DCE absolutely killed us with his kicking game, every single kick was on point from him.
  5. My Shawarma

I disagree our development prospects are far better and our spine is shaping up nicely for 2024.
  6. My Shawarma

Opinion 2016 vs 2023 - RD 1 vs Manly

To put into perspective of why we are still struggling. Yes our roster has had massive changes in the past 2 seasons but when you look back for all the changes it isn't close to the quality and experience our last finals team.
  7. My Shawarma

SHOCKING! That is marquee level of pay for not a lot of return. Ok think of who we could get for that money. NAS, Keppie & Bullemor. We could sign 3 for the price of two.
  8. My Shawarma

Look credit to Manly, they had the better moments of the game were more disciplined overall in terms of errors. They were a lot sharper with the ball in attack, they focused on going through the ruck first before shifting wide. They tackled hard and ran hard all game. I still thought that pack...
  9. My Shawarma

Johns was decent, nothing flash. DCE was steering them around, he barely had to do much. The problem is Aloia, Keppie, Paseka & Bullemor became world class or at least that's how they looked, they were rampaging through like Jason Taumalolo back when Cowboys won the comp.
  10. My Shawarma

Forwards who can stand up to Keppie & Paseka lol Bring back Mason & O'Meley. Sick of these mugs bullying us. I think by 2024 our spine is actually going to be in really good shape, probably the best it's been since Kimmorley & Ennis days.
  11. My Shawarma

It's a lot of money I know. If we had to get a rough estimate how much cap is tied up in Thompson & TPJ what would it be?
  12. My Shawarma

It's going to be a thorn in the side, once that is rectified it will be a huge step in the right direction.
  13. My Shawarma

Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

It is harder to assemble a top spine, so I can understand why they are looking at that first. If we lock up a spine long term, we can assemble around that. Having a young production line of forwards is easier than a production line of 9s or 7s. We had Jackson, Finucane & Klemmer all on the...
  14. My Shawarma

Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

Reed Mahoney was class, of all the players he was the one who caught the eye of even the Manly supporters. He knocked the wind out of one of their players with a tackle and another where he picked up and dumped in a text book tackle. The man is a warrior was throwing himself into everything...
  15. My Shawarma

Actually now that I think of it who the hell in their right mind would want to be a coach??? Seriously, Ciraldo must be pulling his hair out with some of the things he saw out their today. The crazy thing was even with all the silly plays we were only 12-6 at half time.