Recent content by mulloway

1. mulloway

Game still haunts Barba

Well I watched the gf yesterday for first time...as I was at the game As I was watching it I was still on the edge of my seat and I still felt sick watching it... Mrs asked if she could delete from iq...I said no
  2. mulloway

Cox plate day

Yeah I still got a few tix still available..plz...someone must want the tix
  3. mulloway

Cox plate day

Hey guys I have a private box at rose hill races on oct 27...next sat I had 7 people pull out today which haven't paid.. It is a pri box..free food and alcohol..our personal bar lady..no lining up for beers It's $180 per head..Inc entry..free race book Must wear suit and tie etc...
  4. mulloway

On The Punt

Yeah I've had a bad few wks also...but I did have $60 to win on solzinitzn @ 5.50
  5. mulloway

On The Punt

Do u still own ur house...I love the horse but I think Nash made a few errors in the first 500 mtrs.. Will win cox plate..if u lost ur house double up on him cox plate day with ur parents house
  6. mulloway

Goal Kicking?

Turner is the better kicker...not a bad thing to leave inu for drop outs and scoring tries
  7. mulloway

"Fans" burning Storm jerseys

Are u seriously for real..I def think that the person/persons that did this are pretty stupid but to build this up to be a massive crime is crazy...I didn't do it but I've seen a lot worse...get over it
  8. mulloway

"Fans" burning Storm jerseys

If the media build this up more then wat it is..well that's a joke..they burnt a small pi55y flag..not what I would do but it is minor..obviously young and dumb but fmd that's nithing
  9. mulloway

James Graham Guilty- 12 week suspension

Look at the footage...u can't say 100% he bit him deliberately..I really think he was giving it to him verbally and it just looks like it...if there is a small nic in his ear that could be accidental...if he really bit him I think Billy would have an ear like uncle chopper...looks worse then wat...
  10. mulloway

The "I Need an AAN" Thread

What I wanna know is where do u think the seats will be..nose bleed or in a certain section...I don't know if I should get them tomorrow or get some off souffs fans etc
  11. mulloway

Update: 57,000 Tickets Sold for Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs

Doesn't matter what % south fans have coz when we are up by 16 at half time we won't hear Fu@k all from them
  12. mulloway

Whose nervous??

My mate lost two big Jew on wed and got one around 20kg that same day...congrats on the Jew mate
  13. mulloway

Whose nervous??

Me..I haven't worked all week as I know I'm to stressedso I took the week off...hardly slept last night and I can't believe it's only 11.15 am...fark me the day is going to slow...I'm just waiting for first race then day will go quicker Carn the dogs
  14. mulloway

Bulldogs ace Ben Barba and South Sydney superstar Greg Inglis will be key in decider

Well I heard yesterday barba has been playing injured last few games and has been needled up...on Tuesday was his first training session without pain and injury free...so he is 100% for tonight's game
  15. mulloway

On The Punt

Well mate u have to let me know your dogs name and I keep an eye out for it My mates dog is going to have 4 weeks off and get him right again...he has another we trialed last night...he should be racing next week..good dog too