Recent content by LordSidious66

1. LordSidious66

2024 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Yet we have the man who built in our club and people on here bag him. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  2. LordSidious66

Official Bulldogs to enter NRLW in 2025

The NRL might let us win tomorrow based on this announcement to justify giving our licence to enter the women's comp. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  3. LordSidious66

The Consolidated NFL Thread

The NFL have banned the Hip drop tackle. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  4. LordSidious66

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Tell me that smile doesn't make him look like a pedo. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  5. LordSidious66

No amount of front row forwards can save us from pedo face's wrath!! Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  6. LordSidious66

Has it been confirmed that pedo face is ref? Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  7. LordSidious66

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

I couldn't believe Atkins said that Burton knocked the ball on even though replays showed it was a 2 on 1 strip. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  8. LordSidious66

Yeap. I joined in on the chant. Dad didn't join in. But I noticed he had quite the smile on his face. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  9. LordSidious66

Kurt Mann is so underrated

I remember when this place wanted Turpin to replace Liccha and JMK. [emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  10. LordSidious66

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Surely he made a s**tload of errors and gave away some penalties before the try? [emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  11. LordSidious66

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

I'd be shocked if pedo face isn't the ref for our game. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  12. LordSidious66

The "Hasler's a wanker" chants were gold. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  13. LordSidious66

I hope he ripped into the ref and Atkins at the press conference. They sure did their best to try and hand titans the game. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  14. LordSidious66

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

We need to rip into the bunker again. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  15. LordSidious66

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

CC better blow up again. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk