Recent content by MrMagoo

1. MrMagoo

Link to Bulldogs Media Conference

Click here to watch the Bulldogs media conference.
  2. MrMagoo

Press Conference

Totally!! I'm an Eninis fan, but his performances the last couple months are lousy. He doesn't do his job very well at all, but then who does in the dogs side recently. Hopefully the dogs will get with it soon, and play some better football.
  3. MrMagoo

Embarassing and just not good enough!

Teams make their own luck for starters. However, with many of the storms better players sitting this game out, the dogs should have done way way better, even with the slaters etc in the game, the dogs on paper should still match it with the storm, but that just isn't the case. Ennis & Kimmorley...
  4. MrMagoo

Good Feeling About Today

You said it!!
  5. MrMagoo

Good Feeling About Today

rofl! the first half has been shocking and that is putting it mildly. The errors from big name players is a real issue for the dogs. There is no hunger! let's hope the 2nd half will be better!!
  6. MrMagoo

What Is Wrong (Merged)

Have to agree with Moe on this one. Tricky Ricky isn't a good coach at all. Everyman and his dog knows Fitler was the success behind the Roosters, not! Stuart. How about the Bulldogs players pull up their socks and play like professionals, it's not all about the coach. I don't think the coach...
  7. MrMagoo

Post Match Thoughts - Round 11

Looks like the players need an energy drink to get them going: How about some gummi berry juice rofl!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvjcWqPXb94
  8. MrMagoo

press confrence?

Hey bLaQDoG, Below is the link to the Bulldogs Press conference: enjoy lol click here
  9. MrMagoo

Bulldogs vs Dragons Post Match Thread

His performance was pretty poor for any professional footballer. I can just imagine how many doggies fans was screaming out all kind of colorful words every time Paea & others made stupid errors. At least K. Moore got one thing right and pulled Paea out of the game, probably 10mins to late...
  10. MrMagoo

Second Phase

Offloads seems to be one of the real major issues when it comes to the bulldogs winning and losing a match. Two things needs to happen, 1. The dogs needs to be taught how to lock up the ball carrier (ie: learn how to freaken tackle) 2. Learn how to do create second and third phase offloads them...
  11. MrMagoo

Bulldogs vs Eels Post-Match Thread

rofl!! I'm a full on dogs supporter, but the way they played tonight was ridiculous. No matter how many players were missing. The team (bulldogs) was determined not to even try doing second and third phase offloads like parra were doing. The coaching really needs to pick its game up. Idris...
  12. MrMagoo

Bulldogs NOW!

The doggies are a good side. I really have no idea why some have given up on them for the year. Yes they have played a couple lousy games, but they have talent across the Park. Will they win the premiership ?!?! Maybe, maybe not. But I'm sure they will worry a lot of teams from now to the Grand...
  13. MrMagoo

Man of the Match

Phil Noob (gould), sterling, and warren, was never gonna give man of the match to Enis, in a game where he was up against their bf (rofl) Robbie farah. Main thing is, the BULLDOGS WON !!
  14. MrMagoo

Marshall has 100% record against us

haha exactly !!
  15. MrMagoo

Excellent

Great performance by the doggies yes...! Shocking performance by the channel 9 commentators !!!! The bulldogs had most of the ball, field position etc etc etc etc and Sterling, Phil Noob (gould) kept saying the score didn't reflect how close the game was. Dogs owned that game from start to...