Recent content by MrCharisma

1. MrCharisma

2014 Fantasy Leagues - DT SuperCoach, NRL Fantasy, Fantasy Fox

DT Squad; <tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit;"> 1. Slater WFB 56 2. Gordon WFB 35 3. Beale WFB 23 4. TupouRESERVE WFB 16 5. Brown CTR 32 6. Champion CTR 12 7. ThurstonVICE CAPTAIN HLF 63 8. Cronk HLF 39 9...
  2. MrCharisma

Raiders possibly terminating josh dugan

I did enjoy the Facebook Meme with a reference to the fact they are drinking Vodka Cruisers. I can't see them sacking him after they fought to hard to fight clubs from signing him last time.
  3. MrCharisma

What decision would you have preferred

In 2002 we were all fortunate enough to experience the high's and low's. We may have been stripped of the competition points but they can't take away the amazing experience seeing 17 straight victories. Knowing at the start of the season would have made 2002 a write off. I wouldn't have...
  4. MrCharisma

Call To Arms

Interesting point. As a Rugby League fan and a Sutherland Shire resident, I think it would be a good thing for the Sharks franchise to relocate. In the ideal world, moving them to Perth would be awesome... however I would suspect a 2nd Brisbane team so the NRL can maintain their new broadcast...
  5. MrCharisma

LinkedIn

Complete all the fields Have a compelling headline Have a photo Join groups Build your network Get testimonials
  6. MrCharisma

2011 / 2012 Player Movements + Rumour Mill

Don't forget to add Danny Buderus to Newcastle...
  7. MrCharisma

eHarmony Bio - Cat Lover

That's a different type of love...
  8. MrCharisma

eHarmony Bio - Cat Lover

****in' funniest video I have seen all week (sorry Nigella). Pay specific attention from 0:49 and beyond. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc&amp;feature=player_embedded
  9. MrCharisma

Jobs

Sounds like you need to be in sales...
  10. MrCharisma

If you're going to Belmore ...

It was excellent being back at Belmore. I was sitting in the grandstand imagining what it would be like to fill this place with the first grade playing. I highly enjoyed watching our Ozman assisting on the field in the Harold Matthews trial.
  11. MrCharisma

The Fitness Thread

In April I alternated my lifestyle choices and went from 108kgs to 93kgs. I had minimal excercise due to work, travel, university committments as well as avoiding exercising while I had my half sleeve tattoo worked on. The past fortnight I've returned to the gym in attempt to break the platu...
  12. MrCharisma

Entourage - Final Episode

So after eight seasons... Entourage is no more. What were your thoughts on Season 8? What were your thoughts on the final episode? I was some what disappointed with how it wrapped up. It was probably wrapped up too quick for my liking...
  13. MrCharisma

Lebanon and serbia join europe's elite

Lebanon and Serbia have become full members of the Rugby League European Federation. They were given the nod at the Federation's annual meeting to join England, France, Ireland, Scotland and Wales at Europe's top table. RLEF chairman Richard Lewis said: "The sustained growth and progress of...
  14. MrCharisma

Foxtel could miss out on NRL: Gallop

I'm with Mr Invisible, it is unlikely there will be much change. I'm praying and hoping for a deal similar to the AFL where 4 games are broadcast by commercial television and all games are broadcast by Foxtel. The growth of the game requires Foxtel, especially with regional areas. Foxtel is...
  15. MrCharisma

Raiders Army retreats

It's sad to hear. I don't think any team deserves this... I hope the Raiders fans pull their head in an get to the games with them.