Recent content by Mr Patwa

1. Mr Patwa

On the rocks

Japanese whisky for sure, smoothest of all. Get a bottle of hibiki and you can finish the whole thing yet not feel the chest burns
  2. Mr Patwa

Round 1 - Dogs vs Storm - Team List and Discussion Thread

sorry guys, can someone please advise what channel are they showing the game on? Need to leave office early and find a pub if it's on Fox... It's listed on NRL website as channel 9 but channel 9 tv guide has tigers game at that time...
  3. Mr Patwa

Round 1 - Dogs vs Storm - Team List and Discussion Thread

Is the game live on channel 9?
  4. Mr Patwa

Broncos Ceo says lay off Barba

Is it just me who doesn’t care about what other Club CEO’s have to say ??? Barba had the temporary honor of representing the mighty Bulldogs. He was of great service in 2012… The club supported him in 2013 when he was of the rails… He is moving on now, who cares… Bulldogs will be around and...
  5. Mr Patwa

Maguire plays down Inglis tackle

Peter Sterling mentioned during the show this morning that Inglis contributed by stretching his leg.. Tim did nothing wrong... The 2nd tackle Tim made around the legs of some other player was a bit dangerous but Inglis one was no issue...
  6. Mr Patwa

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

I know, but what better options do we have??? And I don't care who plays what position next year, as I have always said - I support the CLUB and don't really care who stays and who leaves... I love Barba and he had an outstanding season last year but if he has to move (that is if he does move)...
  7. Mr Patwa

Mate I believe in reality.. You want Folau, fine go talk to him... Im so over predicting who will be here and whom we should get.. I believe in retaining the players who want to stay and building our juniors... If club manages to sign Folau then he will be welcome if not I am not worried...
  8. Mr Patwa

Ben Barba - 2013 Discussion Thread

Canterbury chief executive Todd Greenberg wants to see Ben Barba finish his career at the Bulldogs but insists the club will have to consider what is best for Barba and his family if he was to ask for a release from his contract. Barba has informed Greenberg and coach Des Hasler of his intention...
  9. Mr Patwa

As I said before, Morris to fullback, Lafai to right center and Good Luck to Barba if he goes.. He has served us well and family always comes first... The mighty BULLDOGS is whom I support not individual players... whoever wears the blue and white jersey will be cheered by me...
  10. Mr Patwa

who cares if Barba leaves and we don't sign Folau... Move Jmoz to full back and Lafai to center.. Problem solved.. Now stop speculating what will happen next year and enjoy rest of 2013...
  11. Mr Patwa

Thanks mate and agree with you, sit back and see what happens.. People forget that we lost players like SBW and Thurston but we developed a Barba.. We lost Price, Mason and O'Meley but found Tolman, Kasiano and Graham... I am confident that there will be someone out there who will stand up...
  12. Mr Patwa

This place is becoming a joke now.. Can we all stop pondering on who is leaving and who is staying.. There are 17 blokes who represent us week in and week out.. Can we all just enjoy the team we have at the moment and not worry about future.. I am enjoying our season so far as it’s...
  13. Mr Patwa

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 15 | Bulldogs v Roosters

has the team been announced?? why are we always the last team to be announced ???
  14. Mr Patwa

Team next week?

any updates on the team this week???
  15. Mr Patwa

Josh Reynolds in State of Origin squad

Hmmm, interesting… Lady luck is on our side… Female CEO appointed and good news start to come… Very happy for Josh.. hope he kills it and cements his spot in the team… GO THE BLUESSSSSS