Recent content by mr j

1. M

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

I’m in the minority here but I don’t like the extension. He lacks punch and gets dominated on most hit ups.
  2. M

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

No imagination. Down by 4 at the half. Man up. Wind at our backs. No Haas, Carrigan and Walsh and most teams should win. Not Dogs. We throw no punches whatsoever
  3. M

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Is Gus doing a Costanza and trying to get fired to go back to the Warriors? Serious question
  4. M

Rd 16 vs Sharks 3-2-1

Why is Preston in the votes? 5 runs for 33m. Morrin the only player that can hold is head high. Flano tried his guts out but not a FG player
  5. M

Opinion Ryan Sutton

Another panic buy to the many on the list in recent years
  6. M

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Would be nice to have forwards that can make pcm
  7. M

Rumour Alamoti

There was so much hype about him during the off season. Sample size is small but I was expecting more albeit he’s still very young. I’ll be shocked if we let him walk
  8. M

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

How is that intentionally touched out
  9. M

Official Addo-Carr out

Ask for a release
  10. M

Official Gus on Twitter

Sutton was an awful signing. Cleared up so much cap space to bring him in for 3 years.
  11. M

Strength and conditioning coach reportedly has left

Only way they can sell memberships is through culture and fluff bullshit
  12. M

Andrew Davey joins Parramatta Eels from Bulldogs

And not one of those marquee signings have made any impact or have any X factor that can actually win us games off MOTM performance. I even question the Crichton signing for next year on the supposed money that he would be on. I almost feel we need to rebuild the rebuild.
  13. M

I’m deeply concerned. Almost 10 years of mediocrity and our best players have been money ball signings - King, Kiraz and Preston. We mock the tigers, we are just as bad.
  14. M

Hopefully Sutton next who has been an awful signing
  15. M

Official Club season launch

We are minor premiers for talking it up off the field. Let’s see what the team can do on the field. Time for actions as of next week. I’ll admit I was confident for a good year ahead. Sundays performance spooked me slightly.