Recent content by Mr G..

1. M

Smart and Dud buys of 2005

explain that? Manly have been in the top 4 all year with his addition. Halves play a big role in a teams success..
  2. M

Smart and Dud buys of 2005

Armit to the Dogs was a great buy Hodges to the Broncos was also a good buy as was Witt for Manly
  3. M

As the season draws closer to an end

Player of the Year - Roy Asotasi Rookie - Nate without a doubt
  4. M

2005-06 Ex Bulldogs

thats history mate...get on with the present & the future...im sure we all know what players have come and gone so as i say lets move on.
  5. M

*ALL* Anasta opinions and facts/news articles in here please!

It was confirmed in the morning on channel 7 & on the radio that he has officially signed a 3 year deal with the roosters
  6. M

Lolesi signs with Wests Tigers for 2 years

its just been confirmed on the foxsports web site that Lolesi has officially signed with the Tigers for the next 2 seasons.
  7. M

Roosters win battle for Anasta

Holdsworth will play 5/8th & Anasta Lock, thats the plan for next year provided Anasta does stay. Things r hapenning behind the scenes...Lolesi was one of the players mentioned that we would offload in an attempt to re-sign braith..
  8. M

Merritt

why would we be chasing a winger...weve got plenty as it is. Merritt will get more game time at the bunnies so hes best of staying with them.
  9. M

I agree....just wanted to add that if the dogs r happy to let lolesi go than they must be sorting something out for braith to stay...
  10. M

dogs web site

i think the dogs website needs to be updated more frequently to keep us updated with latest developments as they happen etc.. What do u guys think?
  11. M

so why is it taking him so long to make a decision if hes so sure its gonna be the roosters who he plays for next year....theres gotta be something hapenning behind the scenes with Noady & Folkesy otherwise he wouldve signed by now..
  12. M

agree, it takes us forever to post yesterdays news...not very informative is it!!
  13. M

I think the dogs should just go straight to Braith & ask him if he is leaving or not..in that way we know right there & than of his decision. I thought the dogs were making Braith a last ditch offer to try & keep him by offloading a few players - does anyone know anymore about this???
  14. M

just checked the tigers web site & theres nothing on it so its gotta be unofficial.