Recent content by Mr. Ditkovich

1. Mr. Ditkovich

Tickets to the game tomorrow

I’m interested, I sent you a DM
  2. Mr. Ditkovich

Tickets to the game tomorrow

Sorry if it’s the wrong section, but does anyone have 3 tickets to the Dogs vs Eels game tomorrow that they want to sell? I made the mistake of leaving it too late, I didn’t realise it would sell out.
  3. Mr. Ditkovich

News Tallis warns Maroons will target Pangai’s biggest ‘problem’ amid Blues’ huge Origin ‘gamble’

Yeah but Fittler’s the coach, so it kind of cancels each other out lol Nah but in all seriousness your right, that team is stacked.
  4. Mr. Ditkovich

News ‘Or else you’re gone...’: The Gus rocket that triggered Dogs enforcer’s shock Origin rise

TPJ is the best forward in the game when he wants to be. Unfortunately he rarely gives it his best, but hopefully that can change after Origin.
  5. Mr. Ditkovich

Opinion It’s Time Someone Returned Serve …

Begun, the Thread War has.
  6. Mr. Ditkovich

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

Yeah nah I think it’s time for the mods to ban a few users. Imagine wishing death on other people’s families because of a match of football. Absolutely cooked thing to say.
  7. Mr. Ditkovich

2024 starting line up

Black Wilson…
  8. Mr. Ditkovich

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

To be fair the Raiders had the long kick covered. The bomb in this situation was probably the best choice of kick, but it would have been better to run the ball instead.
  9. Mr. Ditkovich

News NRL 2023: Josh Reynolds referee abuse apology, Phil Gould reaction | Daily Telegraph

So yelling ‘bullshit’ at someone is now abuse…
  10. Mr. Ditkovich

Official Gus on Twitter

Ofahengaue and I. Papali’i to the Dogs, Schuster to Tigers, and Flanno to Manly. Confirmed by the voices in my head this morning.
  11. Mr. Ditkovich

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

Imagine the mods merge, but they keep the Dog vs Dragon title
  12. Mr. Ditkovich

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

Can’t see us beating Dragons with that team tbh
  13. Mr. Ditkovich

News Dogs Confirm huge Burton Switch

I think he’s only ever played 1 game for us from memory, Round 1 2021 against Knights.
  14. Mr. Ditkovich

Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

Would you rather he have continued to play without the pain-killing injections? I’m not sure what you’re trying to say with the second half of your comment.
  15. Mr. Ditkovich

Team next week.

1. Perham 2. Wilson 3. Skelton 4. Alamoti 5. Casey 6. Burton 7. Oloapu 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. TPJ 11. Davey 12. Preston 13. RFM 14. Waddell 15. Sutton 16. Okunbor 17. Hughes