Recent content by Mr 95%

1. Mr 95%

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

What in the Barney Rubble is going on in there? Lol..
  2. Mr 95%

Where’s Clinton?
  3. Mr 95%

Bahaha bahaha bahaha bahahahaha… :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  4. Mr 95%

Reminds me of a joke.. A small American Indian brave walks up to his grandfather and asks: "Grandfather, how do we Indians get our names?" "Well my son, after the medicine deliverers the baby, he looks out the tee-pee window. Whatever he sees is the name of the baby. For instance, your father...
  5. Mr 95%

I luv South Park..they rarely miss! :D :D
  6. Mr 95%

7. Mr 95%

8. Mr 95%

Cricket 2023/24 Thread

Well done to the Aussie captain. Many had their doubt, including me, but boy under his watch, both he, and the Aussie cricket team, (minus the performance against the Windies) have been mighty successful.
  9. Mr 95%

Actually, this reminds me of what happened to my aunty. Yeah she was driving her car and ended up rear ending another car. Anyway, the driver she hit, gets out of his car, and happens to a dwarf . He walks up to my aunty and says, “I’m not happy.” She replies , “Well which one of the Seven...
  10. Mr 95%

M
  11. Mr 95%

On this day in 1912, (well yesterday, but I only saw this today) Jack drowns because Rose couldn't just shift over a little bit more...
  12. Mr 95%

News Brittany Higgins enquiry

The judge giving me Doom vibes.. However Indy grab his hat..Lehrmann instead got crushed..
  13. Mr 95%

I don’t think so because this is a civil case not criminal case. So it’s a ‘balance of probabilities’ instead of ‘beyond reasonable doubt’. In other words, it’s ’likely ‘ he did it.
  14. Mr 95%

The Federal Court has found, on the balance of probabilities, Bruce Lehrmann did rape Brittany Higgins at Parliament House in 2019.. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-15/bruce-lehrmann-lisa-wilkinson-defamation-federal-court-judgment/103702806
  15. Mr 95%

2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

What a freaking finish… Ahhh..whether you have hated or loved the results this weekend..the footy has been great! Caveat: except the Dragons vs the Tiges..