Recent content by Mozzie

1. Mozzie

Rd 16 vs Sharks 3-2-1

I think because he was like a dumb dog that kept ripping up your shoes but was always waiting for you at the front gate when you came home. He had the bulldog spirt just not the skill to go with it.
  2. Mozzie

How Good?

Love his D but I am looking forward to seeing his running game. The kid needs a little more time to settle into first grade. In with the big fish now.
  3. Mozzie

Rd 12 vs Titans 3-2-1

Mahoney TPJ Kiraz
  4. Mozzie

Opinion Which coach would you of wanted

Ted Lasso! scary part is he probably would do a better job than some of the coaches we have had over the last few years. I am not saying Ciraldo is no good as he has a only got a reserve grade squad at the moment but that can change
  5. Mozzie

Young dog Oloapu doing everything right

I agree, If we were going to talk about a few good defenive tackles we should have kept Lewis as our halfback. He probably would have outplayed some of our forwards this week. Although not the answer bring in Reynolds he is better than Flaninotagain and have KO at 14 to give him a break.
  6. Mozzie

News ‘It’s a fairytale’: Reynolds ready to become Prince of Belmore again

I agree, Sadly he can't be any worse that Flanagan. Heck dare I say it even Lewis with his Black Friday speaker sale is a better option
  7. Mozzie

Opinion Tyrone Roberts

Lewis was better than Flanagan which a sad thing to admit
  8. Mozzie

Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

This correct. As a new coach of not even a week yet. It is only fair for him to make suttle changes over the next few weeks but changes will come as players fail to play at the level required ( I hope)
  9. Mozzie

News Kyle Flanagan on dad Shane’s coaching ambition

As sad as it is to say this, Lewis was a better half back and is not a good thing for us going forward if Kyle remains in the halves
  10. Mozzie

News Ready Freddy? Fittler in mix for Bulldogs job as Baz walks with $500k: Blog with Hoops

Shit yeah, I would even rather see Gallen in the box and to say he is less punchable than Fiddler is saying a fuking lot.
  11. Mozzie

Opinion This weeks team

As much as I would like a lot of changes I agree with you. It would be madness to make huge changes in the first week. The best we can hope for is a few positional adjustments and some new reserves. There will be some commentators saying that teams usually have big games after the coach is...
  12. Mozzie

News Burton's Future Clouded As Barrett Exit Nears

Statements like if Barett is sacked/resigns it is likely Burton or any other player will leave is total crap. At the end of the day all players and clubs for that matter will look after themselves. Burton would be mad not to consider any potential offer from another club when allowed. Same goes...
  13. Mozzie

Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

Does anyone knows why TPJ is not playinging ?
  14. Mozzie

George Williams ?

How bad must Cogger be to be second string in a Super league side. I think he is only a bees dick better than what we have. But he would be better.
  15. Mozzie

George Williams ?

That was a statement regarding how bad our situation is. No one in their right mind would suggest bring back Lewis as a half back! He can't even flog off stolen property with any success. But saddly we wouldn't do any worse than what we currently have available We need an experienced half badly...