Recent content by MOVE.80

1. MOVE.80

News “I held a resentment against Souths for years”: Maitua reveals messy Bunnies call which led to Bulldogs’ contract

That try he scored in the 04 prelim against Panthers was fuckin wild :hearteyes:
  2. MOVE.80

If I went out and bought a MG3 core, how would you feel about it?

Ahhh the RB26.. Absolutely glorious (when fit and firing lol)
  3. MOVE.80

News Bulldogs re-sign in-demand forward on three-year deal(Max King)

No longer Wayne King. Strictly Far King now
  4. MOVE.80

Official RFM granted immediate release

Even though our forward stocks are shithouse, can’t say I’m unhappy with this
  5. MOVE.80

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

I think he could be similar to Jahrome Hughes at 7. Is he worth a punt over a 5 year contract... who knows lol
  6. MOVE.80

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Looks like Gus doing the opposite of Bullfrog.. "If you think you don't have enough forwards, offload some more and do not sign another"
  7. MOVE.80

WWOS MOLE Jayden Tanner

So we’re offloading the forwards we barely have and signing more backs? Makes sense [emoji1360]
  8. MOVE.80

Where do the Bulldogs Finish in 2024 ?

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2024-predicted-ladder-draw-rabbitohs-knights-bulldogs-cowboys-eels-top-four-top-eight-wooden-spoon-minor-premiers/news-story/0fd67e0a24106632903b3eaae66d6b1c?fbclid=IwAR1Lu4b-KqgAUjK0nacBc7GF6G3ziLF4TNw1BaUjElsdawI_K-dVtc3UzMk
  9. MOVE.80

What ex bulldogs players are up to these days....

Andrew Ryan is running a kids program teaching the dangers of running onto a bobcat with footy boots on
  10. MOVE.80

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

My thoughts as well. Unless he and Curran will interchange at lock?
  11. MOVE.80

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Ryan Matterson apparently
  12. MOVE.80

Curran signed.

Happy with this. Happier Waddell is gone tbh.
  13. MOVE.80

Flanagone....

14. MOVE.80

News Fox knocked out in all-in brawl at Koori Knockout

LOL NRL is fuckin cooked. 1 week ban for Val Holmes with illicit drugs but 2 weeks for the shittest “fight” I’ve ever seen.