Recent content by Mountain Dogs

1. M

Who saw this one coming?

distgusting, ****ing barry, ****ing milner, ****ing yanks, bye bye brian clough
  2. M

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

does anyone know if community shield is being streamed
  3. M

This isnt an Irish joke

Exactly, Someone with some sense, I have this argument with my friends all the time. Stand your ground yes, but you just can't lie on the ground in front of someone. Don't forget they got someone sent off for a challenge that was a yellow card, not a red, would have been a totally different...
  4. M

The Consolidated NFL Thread

ESPN said something about him only just coming to the team, is that true? And where was he before, the packers or someone else? And did he win with the packers all them years ago?
  5. M

Brees killed em, that boy can throw. Does anyone know if Mike Mckenzie that was playin for em used to be at the packers?
  6. M

Bulldogs Army Theme Song

I don't know if it was already discussed, but what was the go with 'My way' being played before for the first home game at the start of the year. That would be good to sing. But we definetly need songs, we got chants, but no actual songs. I'm a manure fan, but even I get goosebumps when the kop...
  7. M

True Blood

I meant sookies brother, I loved when he thought he'd killed everybody cos the bodies kept pilin up round him and he's like 'it must be me', but with a look of stupidity on his face. Yes I love Lafayette, he's definetly the best character in the show, and I prey nothing happens to him, the...
  8. M

True Blood

Best series on TV, mad concept, bad ass humour, the brothers a ****in idiot, Anna Pac is hot, second series starts soon. I'm glads someone else likes this show.
  9. M

Football legend Robson dies at 76

i can still remember gettin up at four in the mornin as an 8 yr old, to watch England lose to the the west krouts. ****in stuart pearce missed his penalty, Gazza in tears, and for gazza it was only downhill from then. An absolute legend, RIP
  10. M

The Consolidated Boxing Thread

Does anyone know what time Vics fight will start. I know undercard is 11, but was just wondering what time he should be walkin out. I guess not before 1. Any ideas Izy, you seem to be the boxing guru
  11. M

Record crowd welcomes Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid

Everybody should have known he was always going to go there. He's portugese he wouldn't have dreamed about old trafford when he was a kid. How does everyone think he would have turned out if he'd started his career at Madrid, they must have had at least four different coaches in the last 6...
  12. M

Yeah, he wasn't the best player, but he had a lot of heart. Rememer that superbowl he made, and the titans were a yard away from winning. Shame to see him go. RIP Steve Mcnair
  13. M

Michael Jackson fakes death??????

anyone seen bubba ho-tep. he's gone to the old folks home to live with Elvis and black JFK, to fight an egyptian mummy.
  14. M

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

where's AI going?