Recent content by Motorhead

1. Motorhead

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

How'd you manage to get 6 Molotov spots? I'm stuck on the horde in the cave after you find the dead NERO researchers. Tried about 30 times to wipe them out, even on easy mode, and no luck. Got shat off and haven't touched it for months lol.
  2. Motorhead

The "Kick Off" will soon be dead

Game is far from its best re: quality IMO. Glorified touch footy with the refs just making rules up as they please. There was a game last week that the 6 again bell was ringing so frequently I was waiting for the cameras to cut to Quasimodo in the grandstands. Game has been fucked over by...
  3. Motorhead

The "Kick Off" will soon be dead

I agree. But these wankers in charge of it at the moment are eroding it at a rapid rate.
  4. Motorhead

Is it physically impossible for Tszyu to beat fundora?

Fundora only had the same amount to prepare for the fight as Tszyu did. That can't be an excuse. But the blood that was pouring into his eyes was a massive handicap. If they rematch I think Tszyu is close to a sure bet.
  5. Motorhead

Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

Sexual assault is very much he said/she said when it comes to proving consent etc. Massively subjective area. The fact that Hayne has been implicated in 2 of these assaults suggests he quite possibly could be guilty of both. What did the 2nd lady stand to gain from making accusations against...
  6. Motorhead

Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

He's a piece of shit. The longer he rots in a cell the better.
  7. Motorhead

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Yeah that's awesome. I would've thought his scream would've just about been gone these days, I will have to check out a few more clips of their recent shows. I saw them on the Far Beyond Driven and Reinventing The Steel tours back in the day, brilliant shows.
  8. Motorhead

Jealous. Would of been great. How were Phil's vocals?
  9. Motorhead

Looks like you were in a great spot. How did they aim up? Phil just walks around up there barefoot now doesn't he? lol.
  10. Motorhead

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

What's EFLC?
  11. Motorhead

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Haven't checked in on this thread for a while. @Doggfather sorry to hear you have been having some real struggles again lately bro, hoping that it will all get back on track soon and that you manage to stay out of going back into hospital. Best wishes for you. @Bulldog Wrestler sounds like you...
  12. Motorhead

Movie Discussion

I'm far from a movie buff, would watch less than 10 movies a year. Watched Knock At The Cabin and would rate it as one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Had to watch it in about 3 stints, hoping it would improve, but alas lol.
  13. Motorhead

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

The way Centrelink seems to throw cash at bludgers they'll probably get their own charter plane provided. The Meth Express
  14. Motorhead

Leniu gets 8 weeks

Both Leniu and the Roosters were happy for it to hopefully disappear under the carpet. When they realised it wasn't going to be that was when the forced apology came out, the Roosters CEO dickhead exclaiming "Spencer was upfront and honest right from the start, he wanted to fix the situation...