1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Motorhead's Recent Activity

1. Motorhead replied to the thread 2020 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion.

Bit hard to tell anything from that pic though. Was that the Dylan Walker one? Looked like a legitimate try in all the replays on tv....

Jun 7, 2020 at 8:32 AM
  2. Motorhead replied to the thread Are Australians hypocrites or are indigenous their own worst enemy?.

It'll be the white man's fault if they get COVID. Sick of political correctness bullshit these days.

Jun 6, 2020 at 8:05 PM
  3. Motorhead rated dogluva's post Best Post in the thread Are Australians hypocrites or are indigenous their own worst enemy?.

Next it will be people saying if they can have a protest rally like this why can't people go to the footy of gather in large groups...

Jun 6, 2020 at 8:04 PM
  4. Motorhead rated ASSASSIN's post Funny in the thread Are Australians hypocrites or are indigenous their own worst enemy?.

Autistic screeching from the left in 3, 2....

Jun 6, 2020 at 8:00 PM
  5. Motorhead rated MatstaDogg's post Agree in the thread Are Australians hypocrites or are indigenous their own worst enemy?.

So there's a shit ton of people there for the protest and seems like it's going ahead. So does this mean all social distancing fines are...

Jun 6, 2020 at 8:00 PM
  6. Motorhead rated ASSASSIN's post Agree in the thread Are Australians hypocrites or are indigenous their own worst enemy?.

50 and only in boxes, isn't it?

Jun 6, 2020 at 7:59 PM
  7. Motorhead rated Rodzilla's post Funny in the thread Are Australians hypocrites or are indigenous their own worst enemy?.

my boss is black so I might get a promotion ffs, im going to take pictures of me getting arrested and send it to him

Jun 6, 2020 at 7:58 PM
  8. Motorhead rated Nexus's post Best Post in the thread 2020 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion.

Fuck I would love to knock Mitchell Mose’s teeth out. Total wanker

Jun 6, 2020 at 7:56 PM
  9. Motorhead rated Psycho Doggie's post Funny in the thread 2020 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion.

That's fine, I don't mind if the Eels get some questionable wins, in fact I'd like to see them make it all the way to GF... and then get...

10. Motorhead rated Freakzilla's post Agree in the thread 2020 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion.

Manly got screwed. That was a fair try

11. Motorhead rated Berries's post Agree in the thread 2020 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion.

Fuck I hate the eels. They have gotten every single call this year. You just know they are getting the NRL treatment for the comp

12. Motorhead rated Scoooby's post Best Post in the thread 2020 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion.

Manly just got FUCKED.. for the poster boys, that was a WIN and massive effort.!!!

13. Motorhead rated Scoooby's post Agree in the thread 2020 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion.

Just tuned in lol. See the nrl poster boys (one of) 2020 are in the lead aye..!!

Jun 6, 2020 at 7:55 PM
  14. Motorhead replied to the thread Erin Molan.

Nope. What did she say? He wasn't fat, just a man mountain. George Rose was fat.

Jun 6, 2020 at 7:53 PM
  15. Motorhead rated Gubanaculum's post Funny in the thread Erin Molan.

Thats shark players before peptides lol

Jun 6, 2020 at 7:50 PM