Recent content by Moronic Musings

1. Moronic Musings

Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

You are clearly a passionate supporter which we all are! We just all need to channel that passion in the right direction. We need to be supportive of our club (regardless of the blatant stupidity) and we need to be supportive of our new signings. There's no point constantly knocking Meaney when...
  2. Moronic Musings

Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Your posts are absolutely gold. You are either Josh Bergamin or his mother. I by no means watch NSW Cup regularly, but have managed to catch 5-6 games this year. Bergamin is as average as average can get. I find it hilarious how you claim that Bergamin is quick. I have seen him in open...
  3. Moronic Musings

Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Although I haven't posted in a while, I am still an avid reader of this forum. I look at your posts sometimes and question where the hell you pull this garbage from. Kelly Egan is no longer at the Dogs. In fact, he left at the end of 2016 to take on the role of General Manager with the...
  4. Moronic Musings

Welcome Back BMoz

Just what we needed! How good is it knowing we have the ability to finish off long range tries with Bmoz and Moses in the side!
  5. Moronic Musings

Holland - quicker than we all think?

My close mate has a sprinting background (sub 11 seconds over the 100 still till this day) and played footy with Roberts in their late teens. Insists that Roberts used to towel him up in sprints over both a short distance and 100m. Whoever claimed Roberts is not quick over 100m is kidding...
  6. Moronic Musings

Fastest car under $80k brand new or near new?

My dad got one.. the non-pussified v8 version haha. They are insane, but he had to wait about 16 months. The dealership kept telling him it was coming, only to be delayed again and again. Well worth the wait in the end though.
  7. Moronic Musings

Fastest car under $80k brand new or near new?

will be waiting 15 months for a mustang.
  8. Moronic Musings

Donor Awareness - Worksheet

Assassin, DropBear, how are you guys progressing? Any updates on possible time-frames for a transplant? Had a relative go through one around 8 months ago. They are doing extremely well now (only a little kid too). Still have the occasional hiccup largely due to weak immunity, but besides the...
  9. Moronic Musings

Round 13 - Dogs vs Sharks - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Saw that today on Facebook (Sandor Earl shared it - hopefully I am talking about the same snippet haha) and actually thought how well written it was. Very thorough and engrossing, really really top class writing. Would love to have a read of the book when it drops.
  10. Moronic Musings

Anyone excited about Hoppa coming back tonight?

Hoppa is genuinely a gun. Not the quickest, but has great footballing nous, strength, ball skills/handling and a very strong running game. Has it over Bmoz as a fullback imo (in part due to Bmoz's issues with durability). Looking forward to seeing Bmoz added to this backline, hopefully he...
  11. Moronic Musings

Holland

Rapana and Leilua are a great combination, but I think you'll find that they are a right-sided combination which means that they were opposing the Rona-Smith pairing, rather than Holland-Phillips.
  12. Moronic Musings

EASTWOOD

He was epic!! Dangerous and productive. Infinitely better than Williams, that's all that matters in the end - we finally have a better left-edge second rower.
  13. Moronic Musings

Mbye is rubbish

That's what should be the case. The point people are making is that we are structured in a way that prevents this from happening. Our first receivers are often our forwards, it is limiting the time on the ball our halves are given. Needs some tinkering imo.
  14. Moronic Musings

Mbye is rubbish

He set up 2 tries with both one of them being an absolute belter of a pass. He also scored a very good individual try. On top of that, he made 2 or 3 great kicks in the second half. He completely outplayed Reynolds and pretty much everyone in the side tonight.
  15. Moronic Musings

Surrendering on the 5th Tackle

Absolutely, it creates doubt in a halves' mind, limiting creativity. The intentions of bringing the rule in were great (to minimise negative kicking from deep kicks), but what was an attempt to nullify negative kicking has now caused negative thinking.